2025 Recruiting

I kinda hesitate to tell you, but youre missing an 's'. Brems = braking or slowing down; Strahlung = radiation. Put them together (as one does in German) and you get Bremsstrahlung, or radiation released from a slowing charged particle
You forgot rule 1. I was drinking.

Good luck playing for the snake oil hooker fricker.
Reality is, a commitment in the summer doesn’t mean much. Seems like 40-50% of the time, it’s an emotional decision while on a visit and as time goes by kids go on other visits and feelings change.

Reality is, probably 6-7 more will end up de-committing at some point for one reason or another and someone else will take the spot. Just the nature of recruiting.

This could all change IF an August signing period does come to fruition. That will truly tell who is committed or not.

Reality is, a commitment in the summer doesn’t mean much. Seems like 40-50% of the time, it’s an emotional decision while on a visit and as time goes by kids go on other visits and feelings change.

Reality is, probably 6-7 more will end up de-committing at some point for one reason or another and someone else will take the spot. Just the nature of recruiting.

This could all change IF an August signing period does come to fruition. That will truly tell who is committed or not.
Works both ways. I expect we'll pick up some guys currently committed elsewhere.

Back