2025 Recruiting

This is only a verbal, correct? I have been disappointed so many times over the years of big time recruits, giving us a verbal, then when the pavement meets the road, they end up signing with another team. Watching GT football since 1958 makes you feel this way, I pray this verbal turns into an actual signing! Amazing what CBK has done with the staff hires, and improvement in recruiting since the Clown was fired. I hope GT lays 60 points on the former defensive guru that was our former Head Coach! THWG!!!

This is only a verbal, correct? I have been disappointed so many times over the years of big time recruits, giving us a verbal, then when the pavement meets the road, they end up signing with another team. Watching GT football since 1958 makes you feel this way, I pray this verbal turns into an actual signing! Amazing what CBK has done with the staff hires, and improvement in recruiting since the Clown was fired. I hope GT lays 60 points on the former defensive guru that was our former Head Coach! THWG!!!
Yep, these are all verbal "commitments".

Hey, we are getting verbals from top talent. That’s an upgrade, and will only lead to more interest. Sure some guys are gonna flip.

Looks like a major change has happened in GT’s favor. Looks like FSU is fading and tOSU is now the main competition…..

tOSU may be making a push, but it's still very much GT and FSU. Everything that gets reported isn't factual. Kinda like Sam Turner flipping to Auburn.

tOSU may be making a push, but it's still very much GT and FSU. Everything that gets reported isn't factual. Kinda like Sam Turner flipping to Auburn.
I take back saying he was an extra WR then. It isn't a great position of need but I want him if he wants us.

So... like... a five star to an actual not a factory?

1723149850548.png

Come on Petty, your family will be able to take a quick 20 min drive to see you play at Tech. And think of how well you'll be able to grow all of that NFL money with a management degree from an elite institute!!

Back