2025 Recruiting

This is how stuff snowballs, I would think. Couple of 4 stars last week. Looks enticing for the 5 star. Then more highly ranked kids take notice and follow each other. Man keep this momentum up. I’m under no delusions that all these kids will actually sign, but this phase of getting kids to seriously consider Tech is huge. Hopefully we can add to this with on field play.

I really only go by Rivals but Jahmyr Gibbs ended up their national #70 prospect in the 2020 class. Derrick Morgan was 76, I think, in 2009. Morgan Burnett was 84.

Josh Petty is currently #105.
I like it when they break it down by position. All those guys were probably top 10 at their position.

IMG_4110.jpeg

I really only go by Rivals but Jahmyr Gibbs ended up their national #70 prospect in the 2020 class. Derrick Morgan was 76, I think, in 2009. Morgan Burnett was 84.

Josh Petty is currently #105.
I believe Dwyer was also in the Top 250-300 by all services.

How does no. 2 OL get rated a 4* ?
either A or B would likely get him a 5th star.
A- 247 composite gives 5star rating to only 30 players.Petty is currently 37th. If during senior season Petty rises or some top 30 guys fall, he would likely get a 5th star.
B- If either Rivals or ESPN upgrade their rating from 4star to 5star then the 247 composite would likely change to 5star as they claim to weight each of the 3 rating services equally.

Back