2025 Recruiting

tOSU may be making a push, but it's still very much GT and FSU. Everything that gets reported isn't factual. Kinda like Sam Turner flipping to Auburn.
Well, now everyone lists UTjr #2, so there’s that. In the end #2 means nothing. Also, you might want to check out the latest article on Auburn from Rivals.com

Services downgrade to 4-star incoming?
He's been a composite 4star for quite a while....
247 rates him at 5 as their service rating... On3 is still a wannabe.I'm unsure bout rivals and espn
no matter, he'll be a great commit and help team ranking as he would be our highest by a mile.
3 new 247 chrystal balls to GT since 5pm today!!!

247 rates him at 5 as their service rating... On3 is still a wannabe.I'm unsure bout rivals and espn
no matter, he'll be a great commit and help team ranking as he would be our highest by a mile.
On3 shows all services for each player within the profile. On3 has a lot of former 247, Rivals analysts that started that site/moved over there. Fwiw he’s a 4*, #27 on ESPN Top 300 (who spends no $$$ on recruiting). 4*, #105 per rivals 300.

It was 100% FSU earlier today on 247.

On3 shows all services for each player within the profile. On3 has a lot of former 247, Rivals analysts that started that site/moved over there.
On3 crashed and burned with their NIL wag;
They do have a couple of good analysts/writers,
but a long way to go before becoming a good rating service.
copycatting the 247 method was cheap but they're the only one who shows the espn rating.247&rivals are public so on3 has little value beyond stories.

Petty is supposed to announce at 230p et tomorrow and Christian Garret just decommited from uga with Wiltfong thinking he's coming to GT
More crystal ball predictions across networks. GT starting to win OL/DL battles for 4* players against the bigger programs is a great sign for the future. You win and lose in the trenches.

we got Petty!
[

Back