#26 Victor Alexander

And I was born, raised and graduated from high school in Jax at another "very elite private school" (LOL) that played in the same class as Trinity. Bolles used to contend with the best in the state but their enrollment hasn't grown and they have slipped down in class over the years.

I hope the kid does great at Tech. But I don't recall the group hard-on for Antonio Simmons last year - another kid from a Jax private school that plays Trinity every year and who, arguably, had better measurables coming in.

Why are you öööö Yankees always so miserable?

And I was born, raised and graduated from high school in Jax at another "very elite private school" (LOL) that played in the same class as Trinity. Bolles used to contend with the best in the state but their enrollment hasn't grown and they have slipped down in class over the years.

I hope the kid does great at Tech. But I don't recall the group hard-on for Antonio Simmons last year - another kid from a Jax private school that plays Trinity every year and who, arguably, had better measurables coming in.

so you're butthurt that we didn't have a group boner for another jacksonville kid. are you the boner police? or are you just bringing stupid high school rivalry into bringing a highly touted recruit down?

so you're butthurt that we didn't have a group boner for another jacksonville kid. are you the boner police? or are you just bringing stupid high school rivalry into bringing a highly touted recruit down?

Sounds more to me like someone's kid was on the receiving end of one of those vicious hits.

Kid has a good instinct but sometimes bowls guys over instead of wrapping up. This won't work in college ball.

Now which classification did Herschel play in !? And I'm talking bout the late 70s/early 80s version of Herschel.

This is why these kids come to camps---classification nonsense is null and void in these.

definitely a PJ Davis type guy. I don't see a red shirt in his future and could be 3 year starter

Dang, stole another recruit from a highly-regarded academic school? Must have been rejected from UCLA

/sarcasm

Now which classification did Herschel play in !? And I'm talking bout the late 70s/early 80s version of Herschel.

This is why these kids come to camps---classification nonsense is null and void in these.

Garrison Hearst was a Class A player, as well.

What a turd... Have you ever played a down of football in your life?

Has Paul Johnson?

Well, one is vetted; he makes millions of dollars annually based on his ability to identify, develop, and win the orange bowl with high school football players... The other is a message board warrior who is using his clearly superior talent evaluation abilities, along with his credentials of having attended high school in Jacksonville to pick apart our latest commit.

Since he is speaking specificlly to the talent in Florida 3A football as a means by which to devalue the highlight film, I was asking if he ever played against any of those players, and perhaps similarly dominated them.

Also, if this poor misunderstood gentleman whom you are defending is destined to be our next coach who will have a winning percentage here similar to Dodd and Heisman, forgive me my hasty judgment.

Maybe some of the excitement is the general positive mood right now, but:
- Antonio Simmons has been good for us so far. Significant minutes as a freshman.
- Different positions--DE vs. LB--so you would expect different measurables.
- Victor's highlights have bigger hits.

Oh well, from great American, potential savior to scum of the earth in the blink of an eye. Win a few, lose a few, move on.

Oh well, from great American, potential savior to scum of the earth in the blink of an eye. Win a few, lose a few, move on.

Back