$3 million a year from Adidas

Bama wears traditional unis all the time and they win every other title.

This has been why I have always felt like it didn't matter which company we are aligned with for clothing. If you win, the kids will come. But I'm looking forward to having some different options. Hopefully it will pay off.

Bama doesn’t wear different unis because they don’t have to. We do. We need something to spark interest with the youth.

WE ARE NOT BAMA.

Bama doesn’t wear different unis because they don’t have to. We do. We need something to spark interest with the youth.

WE ARE NOT BAMA.

Lol. This is the missing ingredient! Gimmicks! Gimmicks! Gimmicks! What a crock of öööö.

I wonder what the details of U[sic]GA's contract looks like.
UGA has a 10-year deal" worth at least $40.8M with Nike through June 30, 2024. Under the latest deal, UGA annually gets an average of $2.88M in product from Nike and $1M in cash. UGA also received a $2M signing bonus.
Link
https://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com...0/Marketing-and-Sponsorship/Georgia-Nike.aspx

I think Georgia Tech did as well as we could, when we look back and see that UA chose Georgia State (MBob really dorked that up) that left us with Nike or Adidas and no leverage since we announced to the world that we would be leaving RA... I think getting 2.9m in product the first year and 3.05M every year after is a win and while the 200K in cash is at the bottom of P5 schools... I am not sure we should have expected anymore since we had zero leverage!

Last edited:
UGA has a 10-year deal" worth at least $40.8M with Nike through June 30, 2024. Under the latest deal, UGA annually gets an average of $2.88M in product from Nike and $1M in cash. UGA also received a $2M signing bonus.
Link
https://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com...0/Marketing-and-Sponsorship/Georgia-Nike.aspx

I think Georgia Tech did as well as we could, when we look back and see that UA chose Georgia State (MBob really dorked that up) that left us with Nike or Adidas and no leverage since we announced to the world that we would be leaving RA... I think getting 2.9m in product the first year and 3.05M every year after is a win and while the 200K in cash is at the bottom of P5 schools... I am not sure we should have expected anymore since we had zero leverage!

The leverage disappeared when UA stopped throwing money around like retards because their business is falling apart. I'm glad we didn't hitch our wagon to that sinking ship.

The leverage disappeared when UA stopped throwing money around like retards because their business is falling apart. I'm glad we didn't hitch our wagon to that sinking ship.
Under Armour is not the darling of brocefs any more. I put UA up there with Affliction

Back