4 years ago on this day

Offering as NFT. Starting bid fiddy.

FB_IMG_1670456895809.jpg
dumb pic but at least you wore socks!

I wanted Satterfield that went to Louisville ,,now at Cincy.He was 25-24 at Lville.Not great we would have killed for that compared to the disaster that occured here --me thinks.

We should have known from day one that a guy who’s got an inferiority complex about his height can’t lead anyone anywhere.
So he doesn’t heel up because of medical condition? He does it to make himself taller? I just figured he had one leg longer than the other.

So he doesn’t heel up because of medical condition? He does it to make himself taller? I just figured he had one leg longer than the other.
No. He does it to look taller and skinnier because he’s a short fat öööö.

Seems like it was rumored to be plantar fasciitis at the time, I dunno.

What was Bozo's beef with Nardontee? getting butt whipped or previous time recruiting in PA? Still it was nice to beat Pitt this year - but really had their DB's had better hands, 2 more pick sixes by pea brain QB..

What was Bozo's beef with Nardontee? getting butt whipped or previous time recruiting in PA? Still it was nice to beat Pitt this year - but really had their DB's had better hands, 2 more pick sixes by pea brain QB..
He expected to come in and roll over Pitt because we lifted weights on the sideline and had an effort based team

Collins was mad that we didn't get the PI call at the end of the game that would have let us try to score a TD and then get an onside kick and then get another TD to try and get to OT.

From what I recall, it wasn't so much a beef directly with the other coach but more that game in general. The refs were really awful in that game in one direction, maybe not quite as bad as Duke last drive in regulation this year but it was over the whole game instead of one drive.

Back