404 Chant

It's easy to wear white for a white out.

It's easy to wear gold for every other game.

Very few things you can do as a fan to say you contributed. Pretending that players don't appreciate the visual of a unified fan base in the stands makes you a dumbass.

Pretending it's too difficult just makes you lazy and a ööööing whiner.

It's easy to wear white for a white out.

It's easy to wear gold for every other game.

Very few things you can do as a fan to say you contributed. Pretending that players don't appreciate the visual of a unified fan base in the stands makes you a dumbass.

Pretending it's too difficult just makes you lazy and a ööööing whiner.
Show me a successful gold out anywhere.

You're right. It's just not possible for that particular color. Lol.

It doesn't matter if I find a picture of Iowa or Cal or any other place with any other color you'll just continue to move the goalposts and make excuses.

I'll continue to wear gold and tell people who use my tickets and come with me to games to wear gold. People who have never been to a Tech game in their lives. No it's not hard. We've had games where a very clear majority were in gold. It just has to be reinforced by the school and the coaching staff and everyone involved. I really don't think that's ever been done with enough emphasis, including the efforts for white outs. Just my opinion.

I think it's important and it's a choice I make. If you don't think it matters that's cool. But I do.

Last edited:
FSU ‘15 was pretty good.

D'oh, I couldn't remember if that was a whiteout or not. I'll never forget yelling out he's got blockers!!! when many around me were running around high fiving the block, not seeing that he had a convoy available to the endzone. Craziest finish I can remember to a game. The cherry on top was the knucklehead FSU kicker helicoptering himself. :rotfl:

D'oh, I couldn't remember if that was a whiteout or not. I'll never forget yelling out he's got blockers!!! when many around me were running around high fiving the block, not seeing that he had a convoy available to the endzone. Craziest finish I can remember to a game. The cherry on top was the knucklehead FSU kicker helicoptering himself. :rotfl:

trump-gold.jpg

Who says they are let down? That’s a stretch. PSU is in the sticks; there is nothing else to do.
You didn’t read Parker Braun’s comments about wishing our stadium was like VT? Let down May be too strong but they do notice fam support.

You're right. It's just not possible for that particular color. Lol.

It doesn't matter if I find a picture of Iowa or Cal or any other place with any other color you'll just continue to move the goalposts and make excuses.

I'll continue to wear gold and tell people who use my tickets and come with me to games to wear gold. People who have never been to a Tech game in their lives. No it's not hard. We've had games where a very clear majority were in gold. It just has to be reinforced by the school and the coaching staff and everyone involved. I really don't think that's ever been done with enough emphasis, including the efforts for white outs. Just my opinion.

I think it's important and it's a choice I make. If you don't think it matters that's cool. But I do.
Why did the AA take down the signs that said Next time remember to wear gold? That was years ago but the adhesive and paint marks are still on the wall in my area.

Why did the AA take down the signs that said Next time remember to wear gold? That was years ago but the adhesive and paint marks are still on the wall in my area.

I remember those. I remember thinking, "hey, maybe they're going to make an effort?", but as usual any effort at decent marketing never seems to cross the finish line with this AA.

They are replacing them with "BUY GOLD" signs

Back