A. Autry, Henry, Commommissiong kicked off team

WTF

this has to be the worst off-season in decades

We lost 10+ players?

Someone complete the list, Vad, Morgan Bailey (gonna play for Coastal Carolina apparently), these three, Kevin Robbins, Hunt Days, Custis, Anthony Williams, Justin Akins...

Ty Griffin

This is why people who say we shouldn't sign 25 a year are retarts.

If you want to read between the lines, the drug policy is miss 20% of games for the second offense and be dismissed for the 3rd.

Some of the players have been talking about how good the team chemistry is this year. Maybe these guys misunderstood what kind of chemistry they were talking about.

So, updated list: Vad Lee, Morgan Bailey, Anthony Autry, Darius Commissioning, Travin Henry, Kevin Robbins, Jabari Hunt Days, Travis Custis, Anthony Williams, Justin Akins, Ty Griffin, Chase Roberts, and Jimmy Kitchen

So, updated list: Vad Lee, Morgan Bailey, Anthony Autry, Darius Commissioning, Travin Henry, Kevin Robbins, Jabari Hunt Days, Travis Custis, Anthony Williams, Justin Akins, Ty Griffin, Chase Roberts, and Jimmy Kitchen

So we're going to have like 75 true scholarship players, 22 of which are true freshmen?

:frown: I thought A. Autry could have had a good year. With Smelter getting most of the defensive attention it would have been nice to have a 2nd goto option at WR.

Good thing we're ahead of schedule recruiting for 2015. We'll need to sign about 25.

Are the scholarships these players turn over available for use this recruiting cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some of the players have been talking about how good the team chemistry is this year. Maybe these guys misunderstood what kind of chemistry they were talking about.

They never quite understood the concept of the Bunsen Burner.

Roor-Water-Bongs-Percolators-Diffusers.jpg

Other than the one TD catch Autry contributed, these 3 have not done a öööö thing. I'm sure they all had potential but doesn't everyone.

Let's go get 3 more. Odd's are decent we can find 3 with just as much potential that hopefully can follow the rules.

Go Jackets!

This tweet was from Ted Roof. Makes sense now, didn't when I first saw it. Agree with Jerry the Jacket.

As a leader you must make the decision regarding what you will tolerate versus what you will confront #standforwhatisright

Back