A. Autry, Henry, Commommissiong kicked off team

This tweet was from Ted Roof. Makes sense now, didn't when I first saw it. Agree with Jerry the Jacket.

As a leader you must make the decision regarding what you will tolerate versus what you will confront #standforwhatisright

Smoking weed is something that goes on at every college campus and with many student athletes. It's not evil. I know for a fact that in the 90's GT used to better prepare their "at-risk" kids and looked the other way during testing. The only ones who failed were practically trying to get caught.

Let's not forget that our beloved Calvin Johnson had a weed smoking incident in college.

This is why people who say we shouldn't sign 25 a year are retarts.
There is always attrition because players have medical issues that can't be resolved, maybe a player with grade issues and guys just being knuckleheads.

To not oversign is ridiculous since we always have left over ships. Even just dipping your toe in and signing 1-3 extras seems like a safe bet.

And turned out to be a mediocre pro, so there you go.

45018-Billy-Dee-Williams-clapping-gi-87wh.gif

How can s many stay academically eligible at GT but fail multiple drug tests. Maybe academics is not as big of an issue as some think.

So will the ACC media want to do a Coastal re-vote ...we'll drop to 6th below Pitt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Myles reportedly reconsidering enrolling at Tech. He seemed to be having academic issues already, so I'm not sure things would work out with him anyway.

http://www.ajc.com/news/sports/college/tech-dismisses-3-from-football-team/ngkyw/

Autry’s dismissal does create the possibility of a side effect with his younger brother Myles, who signed with Tech in February, but has yet to receive his eligibility from the NCAA clearinghouse. Reached via text message, Myles Autry said that he was re-considering attending Tech but wasn’t sure. He added that if he is meant to be at Tech, “God will place me there.”

Looks like it's up to God, which means we're screwed. That dick has never liked us.

Paul Johnson is doing the right thing by graduating the good kids and kicking off the "bad" ones.

Let's see how many people give a crap when he only wins 5 games this year.

Paul Johnson is doing the right thing by graduating the good kids and kicking off the "bad" ones.

Let's see how many people give a crap when he only wins 5 games this year.

We all should care. It's one of the reasons why I choose to be a fan of this program. The fact that he and the staff have pride in their program and honor the kids who are responsible and disciplined should be a point of pride for everyone pulling for this team.

Grow a pair.

0-12 here we go. This year is going to go down as the worst in GT history.

I'd be surprised if we don't make a bowl game. I'd also be surprised if go better than 7-5. It is what it is.

I feel more and more like CPJ is Obama and our football program is the United States.

How can s many stay academically eligible at GT but fail multiple drug tests. Maybe academics is not as big of an issue as some think.

or maybe drugs make you smarter?

Drugs%20make%20you%20smarter%20small.jpg

maybe they were all doing adderall

I feel more and more like CPJ is Obama and our football program is the United States.

and you are the moron commentator on Fox News? or do you mean that our Endowment is now over 17,000?

I guess what sucks is not that we kicked off the "bad" kids from our team- we all (should) like that part of Tech and have always been proud of that part of the program. However, it just seems like we used to do that and WIN with the "good guys" in a way we don't now. We don't outsmart the other team. We don't out-scheme them. We don't really seem to out-work them. Now I'm not saying we've been perfect at this all the time under other coaches at all- it just seems like we might not be playing to our strengths.

Back