A message from CavMan

3930529762_cf6ff7b467_m.jpg

My good commodore, I do appreciate the offer, and I shall intend on taking you up on that offer. At this time, however, my beloved Hooville is in quite sad shape. Ever since our beloved Zima was taken away from us, we've been inconsolable. Why, last season, two of our lads even resorted to ransacking one of my favorite pubs in order to quench their thirsts. The real crime, however, is that young man's hair.

As for my mustache, I'll have you know that I once met a dashing young fellow named Freddy Mercury with whom I shared a rather uncanny resemblance. We agreed on many lifestyle related issues, and we both adored our fully and luxurious mustaches. If you would like a ride on it someday, please let me know. I've heard about the fabled ratio at your institution, and I would love to know more about a place where the men outnumber the women by a margin of 3 to 1.

Now, if you fine gentlemen would excuse me, I am going down to the local swimming hole with some of the strapping, young boys. We do love to go down to the swimming hole and strip down and do the backstroke and dive deep. Sometimes, we even go into the water. Ho ho!

So, I bid thee gentlemen good day.

3930529762_cf6ff7b467_m.jpg

If you would like a ride on it someday, please let me know. I've heard about the fabled ratio at your institution, and I would love to know more about a place where the men outnumber the women by a margin of 3 to 1.
hahahahaha

isnt he rocking the gay jim rome goatee though?

Hey CavMan,
Please tell your friends to stop prank-calling me and saying "It's so easy, you can do it with a Caveman".

geico2.jpg

Hey CavMan,
Please tell your friends to stop prank-calling me and saying "It's so easy, you can do it with a Caveman".

geico2.jpg

Whoever thought up the stupid caveman commercials deserves a nice, cozy little place in hell. Those have to be some of the most annoying commercials ever.

I can say with certainty, regardless of the outcome, that CavMan drinks cosmopolitans.

I never knew he was THAT close to getting his head skewered...

Hey CavMan,
http://pictopia.com/perl/get_image?provider_id=569&size=550x550_mb&ptp_photo_id=2267494
get_image

You, sir, are a cad and a scandalous naive. No doubt you drink zinfandel from a box. I would challenge you to a duel to defend my honor, but, regrettably, I misplaced my weapon during a rather vigorous game of hide the saber with some of local sailors.

Commodore,

I must warn you, put not your faith in cavman. He stopped oppressing me once I stopped performing with the village people.

p1_mascot.jpg

Undefeated, but 0-3,

Seminole

Whoever thought up the stupid caveman commercials deserves a nice, cozy little place in hell. Those have to be some of the most annoying commercials ever.

A Wake Forest alum did.

Chick who lives in my condo complex is a Wake Forest alum and proudly told me this.

It's all coming full circle...

Back