A message from CavMan

286932888_936b97abfd.jpg

Ahoy fellows in costumes from the great states of North Carolina and Virginia!

I bring some critical news for this contest, please read the below information and spread the word!!!
cav.jpg

Accursed scoundrel. I should have known you would show your unwanted face amongst these fine gentlemen sooner rather than later. You North Carolinans are all the same - dispicable ruffians and irascible brutes. Go back to your Sutter Home's Pinot Grigio, you unrefined hooligan. I would venture a guess that savages such as your ilk would even urinate whilst standing, unlike a fine, sophisticated Virginia man who always pees while sitting down.

As for the advice from the young Tar Heel, I welcome the challenge. Nothing gets a Virginia mans blood up like the prospect of being broken by a Johnson. Ho ho!

Last edited:
This is the best thread since I've joined ST. We cannot lose this game now.

I believe people of this ilk prefer to call it "synchronized stroking."

bluedevil.jpg

Pip pip! This reminds me of the time CavMan and I, fancying ourselves erstwhile members of the Ivy League, asked some of those inductrious lads from Harvard and Yale how we might also start a regatta tradition! We did as they said, seating ourselves in a row of eager lads, front to back, and each took hold of a wooden stick, rowing and pumping and groaning vigorously, with a steady salty mist squirting in our faces the whole time! Imagine the chortle we had when later we learned that the proper way to have a regatta is in on a body of water, in a boat with oars! A tickling adventure to say the least!

bluedevil.jpg

Pip pip! This reminds me of the time CavMan and I, fancying ourselves erstwhile members of the Ivy League, asked some of those inductrious lads from Harvard and Yale how we might also start a regatta tradition! We did as they said, seating ourselves in a row of eager lads, front to back, and each took hold of a wooden stick, rowing and pumping and groaning vigorously, with a steady salty mist squirting in our faces the whole time! Imagine the chortle we had when later we learned that the proper way to have a regatta is in on a body of water, in a boat with oars! A tickling adventure to say the least!
pic.php

You wretched curr. Remember when we came to learn that the proper term for our little regatta race was a 'double dutch rudder'?

pic.php

You wretched curr. Remember when we came to learn that the proper term for our little regatta race was a 'double dutch rudder'?

Mr%20C.jpg

Ho ho ho, did someone drop the gauntlet and challenge me to a game of double dutch rudder! Step inside and let's have at it! You're no match for my SEC speed!

Cavman, When will the GT football team disembark on their elustrious journey to your hidings?

Mr%20C.jpg

Ho ho ho, did someone drop the gauntlet and challenge me to a game of double dutch rudder! Step inside and let's have at it! You're no match for my SEC speed!
2709_photo_1_low_res

My dearest Commodore, while I will always appreciate your zeal, I think that perhaps this is one case in which your legendary SEC speed may be less than satisfactory. I have noticed that you and your SEC boys do prize their speed above all else, but I must admit, that I do enjoy the stamina and persistence more then your "3 and out", if you will. Which is why I do so very much look forward to this weekend's affair. A mighty flexbone running on us all day long is enough to make even the mightiest Virginia man swoon with delight.

this is definitely one of the finest threads ever, better than white silk worn on a swooning hot day in Charlottesville!

This is my favorite thread EVER. Allen Kohlic & all involved w/ this, I owe you'll a round of beers.

The Clemson Tiger and the UNC Ram are OK, but way boring.

You can call Eightball lots of things....
Picture-17.png

But boring isn't one of them:
EDSBS said:
Eight Ball the Tiger has his charms. He’s awake late at night! He’s always willing to go out! He talks really quickly and sometimes steals your television set when you’re not looking, so you can’t call him boring! (LINK)
EDSBS said:
EIGHTBALL THE TIGER SAYS THIS IS YOUR OPEN THREAD FOR CLEMSON/GT NO I’M NOT HUNGRY BUT I WANT TO CALL SOME FRIENDS YEAH LET’S CALL SOME FRIENDS IT WILL BE AWESOME WE’LL ALL GO TO THE MARINA AND STEAL SOME BOATS AND RIDE AROUND AND **** I LOVE BOATS THEY GO SO FAST AND THEN WE’LL JUST LEAVE EM IN THE MIDDLE OF THE LAKE AND SWIM TO SHORE AND GO GET SOME MORE BLOW FROM MY FRIEND RODNEY HE’S SO COOL THEN WE’RE GONNA PLAY DARTS UNTIL WE PUT TOO MANY HOLES IN YOUR WALL HOPE YOUR OLD LADY DOESN’T MIND ME STAYING OVER ON YOUR COUCH I CAN HEAR MY HEART IN MY EYEBALLS IS THAT BAD? (LINK)

zoregst.jpg

Hi, guys! Some of us Beavers are in town and were wondering if maybe you guys might let us drop by your Zima party....

zfcombo2.jpg

Beavers? BEAVERS?! We don't need no stinking Beavers!

Last edited:
20090816mmrjhr1.JPG

My dear young lady. While I cannot condone this sort spectacle and wanton exhibition on your part, and have no desire to place my eyes upon such, I do have somewhat of a perplexing question for you. I notice that you have some rather smooth and vicarious legs. I was wondering if you would not part ways with your secrets, as many of us Virginia men would love ever so much to have legs that silken and luxurious. Many a night we've spent in the bubble bath house together, sharing a wonderous bottle of wine by candle light, attempting to shave our legs and delicate bits to achieve such an effect. But alas, it has eluded us. I fear that a stray hair or stubble will only lead to dreadful chafing as we our being constantly run through this weekend. And I do guarantee to any of the strapping lads out there that there will we will be run through in every manner of way this weekend. If only you could enlighten us, we would be forever in your debt.

20090816mmrjhr1.JPG

My dear young lady. While I cannot condone this sort spectacle and wanton exhibition on your part, and have no desire to place my eyes upon such, I do have somewhat of a perplexing question for you. I notice that you have some rather smooth and vicarious legs. I was wondering if you would not part ways with your secrets, as many of us Virginia men would love ever so much to have legs that silken and luxurious. Many a night we've spent in the bubble bath house together, sharing a wonderous bottle of wine by candle light, attempting to shave our legs and delicate bits to achieve such an effect. But alas, it has eluded us. I fear that a stray hair or stubble will only lead to dreadful chafing as we our being constantly run through this weekend. And I do guarantee to any of the strapping lads out there that there will we will be run through in every manner of way this weekend. If only you could enlighten us, we would be forever in your debt.

mascot3.jpg

Oh CavMan, your fret and worry about the luxuriousness of your legs gives my devilish side such sinister delight! I say old chap, it's become an obsession of yours, but hasn't it? But you needn't worry for it is well known by all who run in our, erm, circle that your legs are among the silkiest in all the Dominion! Well, I must bid you a merry ta-ta as I'm off to the movies with my friend Biff! Now now, let's not spread any gossip around town! Biff and I are just friends! Come now, Biff, let us speed away from this dreadfully jealous bunny!

Back