A message from CavMan

Seriously? You seriously ööööing necro bumped this thread to put this? Make a new thead, retard. this öööö is gold. Or I will do it and take the credit. don't be a dumbass.

I thought it was actually a pretty good bump.

I thought it was actually a pretty good bump.

Same. The subtlety is great. I click thinking some bullshit about supporting uva to beat Vpisu or some öööö, then see this. Well done. It also take away the "look at me" feeling

HEEEEeeey!!!

Seth02.jpeg

For as much as I don't care about UVA, I derive a great deal of pleasure from this thread each year.:rotfl:

Time for the annual buuuuuump.

230144922.jpg

Salutations and good day to you fine, handsome Jacket fans. I come to you on this beautiful, picturesque fall day with a request. My fellow chaps and I were sharing a few bottles of chardonnay during a Sex in the City marathon on Lifetime when Bruce mentioned your confounding offensive strategies. While the thought of hiding the ball amongst the various lads on the field brought much amusement to my merry band, and resulted in a vigorous bout of sabre rattling, we have a request to make of you engineers. You see, all the men at UVA enjoy nothing more than seeing strapping, young lads engage in wrestling and scrums. And we fear that our boys will not be able to tackle men like Jonathon Dwyer or Josh Nesbitt. Their strong, masculine bodies and ox-like strength are simply too much for a Virginia man to handle. In more way than one, I must, reluctantly, admit. And ever since that accursed day when we learned that our beloved Zima was no more, we've been in quite a dreadful melancholy. And as such, we respectfully request that you abandon this efficient and frightful beast of an offense for something that we lads can really get into. If you could be a jolly sport in this, we'd be much obliged. Good day.

Just as Mike Lester created the Buzz we know and love, I've always wondered if Joel Schumacher were responsible for CavMan.

What is that shiny reflection just below his belt?

In all honesty, I'm surprised that Virginia hasn't given their program a complete, aesthetic makeover.

I think some really good things could be done with an updated version of the uniforms/colors they wore back in around 1990. The blue helmets aren't necessarily hideous but they're very boring. The orange hats, however, along with the mix-and-match blue and orange shirts and pants, are really had.

They could stick with the crossed-saber V logo, give CavMan a completely new look and go back to the white helmets while never again allowing orange jerseys to be worn with blue pants and they'd look pretty sharp.

Back