A message from CavMan

JacketFan77

Bokonon High Priest
if nothing else, the Oregon State cheerleader is a great reason to resurrect this thread.

Allen Koholic

Likes dick drawings.
[y]vR-udNTb0Hw#t=0m52s[/y]
It won't let me link straight to the time, so go to the 52 second mark. Those Hoos make this too easy to mock them.

Nawaab

Dodd-Like
Taking all bets for the over/under on how many times Architech has masturbated to this thread.

ContactBuzz

Probably Drinks Cosmopolitans
Hey Cavman! How excited are you about facing the 'Cocks on the diamond tonight?

G776T

Not pastor material.

Greetings CavMan,

As luck would have it I am now free this Saturday for some Clean Old Fashioned Swashbuckling. I had to cancel my previous engagement due to an injury during a raucous bout of roughhousing. It was a pleasurable pain, though, as I was repeatedly thrust upon by those young and manly cats from Lexington. Meooow!

I may walk with a limp but, I can still give almost as well as I receive. However, should I lose my balance, Take Heed! for I have handled many on man's sword whilst on my back. Yo Ho! The Commodore can attest to my sword handling prowess. In a recent encounter we went blow for blow clashing our dirks against one another. When I finally succumb and he had finished, I could feel the warmth of his victorious ecstasy on my skin. An exhilarating experience to be sure!

I look forward to engaging in heated swordplay. I am polishing my saber in gleeful anticipation.

Yours Truly,

Rear Admiral Murrary

southendzoneBEE

Gailey-Like
Seriously? You seriously ööööing necro bumped this thread to put this? Make a new thead, retard. this öööö is gold. Or I will do it and take the credit. don't be a dumbass.

Greetings CavMan,

As luck would have it I am now free this Saturday for some Clean Old Fashioned Swashbuckling. I had to cancel my previous engagement due to an injury during a raucous bout of roughhousing. It was a pleasurable pain, though, as I was repeatedly thrust upon by those young and manly cats from Lexington. Meooow!

I may walk with a limp but, I can still give almost as well as I receive. However, should I lose my balance, Take Heed! for I have handled many on man's sword whilst on my back. Yo Ho! The Commodore can attest to my sword handling prowess. In a recent encounter we went blow for blow clashing our dirks against one another. When I finally succumb and he had finished, I could feel the warmth of his victorious ecstasy on my skin. An exhilarating experience to be sure!

I look forward to engaging in heated swordplay. I am polishing my saber in gleeful anticipation.

Yours Truly,

Rear Admiral Murrary

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Ain't Aaron Murray just the cutest little douchebag you ever did see?