A message from CavMan

i sent the CavMan stuff to a buddy of mine who's dad went to UVahginniah. he didnt laugh at it, for some reason, but he did say this:

I think those cocky Tech fans will be in a state of shock come Saturday evening.

tnwakeforest.jpg

WHAT: Zima Party
WHERE: My house
WHEN: 6:30pm 2nite
GUESTS: CavMan, Commodore, Chief Osceola, Blue Devil, Trigger
PLANNED ACTIVITIES: Drink Zima, hide le sabre tournament, arts and crafts, 2 on 2 naked football, use Trigger to dramatize scandalous rumors about Catherine the Great, drink Cosmopolitans, reenact favorite scenes from Sex & the City....

5XN9BY2Q68.aHR0cDovL3VwbG9hZC53aWtpbWVkaWEub3JnL3dpa2lwZWRpYS9lbi90aHVtYi80LzQzL1ZpcmdpbmlhLUNhdmFsaWVyLW1hc2NvdC5qcGcvMzAwcHgtVmlyZ2luaWEtQ2F2YWxpZXItbWFzY290LmpwZw==....

Salutations again, my good chaps. I would like to send my regards to those of you who were dismayed and concerned about my inglorious fall from my trusty steed. As horrifying and perilous as such a fall may look when viewed through a pictograph, I was never in harm's embrace. See, like all good Virginia men, I am an expert when handling a sword. I would make such a jest that I am the actual inspiration for "the Gay Blade" of Zorro.

It is no secret, sad to say, that our swords in Virginia are rather small and disappointing. As such, we Virginians will set out around the world to handle as much sword as we possibly can. I personally have much experience with the large black swords of the Congo. And though I have not yet had the opportunity, I have heard a great reputation proceeds the swords of the Far East, and that their fine yellow sheen and firm stiffness can run a man through all night long.

As for the fall itself, I becalmed myself by soothing my tender rear-quarters on my luxurious bidet, then taking in a rather long and vigorous rubdown at the local Turkish bath house.

hokie_bird002b.jpg

Forget about the Turkish bathhouse! Let's play a game of "gobble the sabre" in my turkey bathhouse! When we're finished, you'll be waddling like me!

get_image

You, sir, are a cad and a scandalous naive. No doubt you drink zinfandel from a box. I would challenge you to a duel to defend my honor, but, regrettably, I misplaced my weapon during a rather vigorous game of hide the saber with some of local sailors.

Classic! :laugher:

For the record, it is "knave", and if you like the sound of that you might also enjoy "churl".

tnwakeforest.jpg

WHAT: Zima Party
WHERE: My house
WHEN: 6:30pm 2nite
GUESTS: CavMan, Commodore, Chief Osceola, Blue Devil, Trigger
PLANNED ACTIVITIES: Drink Zima, hide le sabre tournament, arts and crafts, 2 on 2 naked football, use Trigger to dramatize scandalous rumors about Catherine the Great, drink Cosmopolitans, reenact favorite scenes from Sex & the City....

What this thread needs is a comment from the Deac while riding his motorcycle. ;)

What this thread needs is a comment from the Deac while riding his motorcycle. ;)

34qr0nn.jpg

Oh, so you want to see the powerful machine on which I plant my rear end in order to fire up myself for a night of hard-hitting action? Okay then, let me get off this motorcycle and I'll take you to my bedroom and show it to you!

I will be posting Cav Man's message on the bulletin board in my condo complex...in VA.

286932888_936b97abfd.jpg

Ahoy fellows in costumes from the great states of North Carolina and Virginia!

I bring some critical news for this contest, please read the below information and spread the word!!!

White wines 'bad for the teeth'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/8314802.stm

_46574256_p920155-drinking_wine-spl-1.jpg

Wines vary in acidity, but whites tend to be worse

Enjoying a glass of white wine on a frequent basis can damage the teeth, something many wine makers and tasters will know first-hand, experts say. Pale plonk packs an acidic punch that erodes enamel far more than red wine, Nutrition Research reports.
It is not the wine's vintage, origin or alcohol that are key but its pH and duration of contact with the teeth.
Eating cheese at the same time could counter the effects, because it is rich in calcium, the German authors say.

girl-with-ramses.jpg

Please Mr. Johnson,

can you buy me a new ram? i think you broke this one.

CavMan, I suggest you dont go to the game unless you want to be broken also...

I actually like the WF Deacon mascot. 2nd favorite in the ACC behind Buzz. Also like Sebastian the Ibis from the U of Miami.

The Clemson Tiger and the UNC Ram are OK, but way boring.

obnoxious ACC mascots - NC State Wolves (male and female pair), Blue Devil.

The rest of them suck - UMd Turtle, Cav Man is just retarded, VT hokie bird, BC eagle.

(FSU's Chief Osceola isn't considered a mascot.)

Oh my, Mr Blue Devil, what a big head you have.

Love,
Mr Wuf

300607617_a8f8e846d4.jpg

girl-with-ramses.jpg

Please Mr. Johnson,

can you buy me a new ram? i think you broke this one.

CavMan, I suggest you dont go to the game unless you want to be broken also...

Welcome to StingTalk, Mr Swofford.

I'm sure the people sitting around me in Fluids are wondering what I find so funny about Bernoulli

What, we're not invited to the party? Fine, we'll have our OWN party. Hide le sabre has its merits, but we prefer a rousing game of Cops & Robbers!
hairyarrest.jpg

Hunker down!

Back