Academics

im actually a pretty nice guy, more interested in fun than arguement, although the Dawg fan who's flag I set on fire in the MGT lot may not agree 100%

You and beej67 need to get together. You can burn the UGA flags and beej67 can put them out by throwing water bottles at them.

I just read an ajc article that mentioned the academic status of Pat Clark and Cord Howard as "resolved". Does anyone have any other inside information as to their status?

well not much but i saw Pat in pads so i guess he is ok to go, didnt see Cord at all though, right now Pat is more important because of the lack of depth in the secondary.

Last edited:
well not much but i saw Pat in pads so i guess he is ok to go, didnt see Cord at all though, right now Pat is more important because of the lack of depth in the secondary.

I haven't heard anything official, but rumor has it that Pat is O.K., but Cord didn't quite make it.

Great News, but the rumor must have teeth. I noticed in the Scott Blair thread that Cord was not on the Tentative Depth Chart.

He's not but I think that is due to him missing time. I dont think he would of dressed out yesterday because it was supposed to be decision day.

This is good news. Any idea of who we have out for both academics and injuries? Anyone projected to miss ND?

This is good news. Any idea of who we have out for both academics and injuries? Anyone projected to miss ND?

None that I'm aware of, all injuries should be ok by next week well starter atleast. Quincy Kelly probably wont be dressed out.

Back