ACC Bowl Record

Final bowl record

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think you guys overestimate Stanford and temple and underestimate Vandy

I think you guys overestimate Stanford and temple and underestimate Vandy

Stanford still has McCaffrey, right? The UNC run defense hasn't made enormous strides, and they stink in bowls anyway. Maybe he'll hit 300 yards.

Clemson - W,W
FSU - L
Louisville - W
Da U - W
Pitt - W
VT - W
UNC - W
GT - W
BC - L
NC State - W
WF - L

9 wins including Clemson's 2 in the playoffs. These matchups look really good for the ACC, IMO.

Clemson - W,L
FSU - W
Louisville - L
Da U - W
Pitt - W
VT - W
UNC - L
GT - W
BC - L
NC State - L
WF - L

6 wins

Wow, ACC looking to start out 2-0 on the first day!

I'm a little torn, because I have an 8-win opinion of the ACC as a conference, but when I look at the individual matchups I only see 5 definite wins.

Wins for sure:
Miami, Pitt, NCST, GT, VT

Losses for sure:
WF, BC, UNC

No idea:
FSU, Clemson, Louisville

I hereby officially amend my prediction in the following ways: all teams names are struck from the sections labeled "Wins for sure" and "Losses for sure" and are added to the section titled "No idea".

I hereby officially amend my prediction in the following ways: all teams names are struck from the sections labeled "Wins for sure" and "Losses for sure" and are added to the section titled "No idea".
Good decision. ACC now 3-0 to start off the bowl season. 2 of those are from your "losses for sure" section (I expected both to lose too).

Clemson - W,W
FSU - L
Louisville - L
Da U - W
Pitt - W
VT - W
UNC - W
GT - W
BC - L
NC State - L
WF - Big L

So 7 including Clemson's second

Off to a good start here, eh, with WF, BC, and NCSU all winning. Hope that trend (all losing picks) stops here and now!

Anybody else get the feeling the ACC could go 12-0 with Clemson blowing out Bama in winning the NC, and talking heads would still talk about how tough the SEC/BIG10 was compared to the ACC.

Off to a good start here, eh, with WF, BC, and NCSU all winning. Hope that trend (all losing picks) stops here and now!

I'm not accountable for any bad juju resulting from my picks.

It's amazing how Wake isn't horrible when its gameplay isn't being given away by a radio guy.

Anybody else get the feeling the ACC could go 12-0 with Clemson blowing out Bama in winning the NC, and talking heads would still talk about how tough the SEC/BIG10 was compared to the ACC.

No, we're the ACC.

3-0 so far, average margin of 2 touchdowns. Pretty good look.

Back