ACC Bowl Record

Final bowl record

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@stingmeyall SEC played 14 games against ranked non conference teams. You might be able to say some of these early season games were teams that were "overrated to generate hype but most of them turned out to be pretty good.
Team (SEC Result, SEC team, Week of game)
Southern Cal (W Bama W1)
Virginia Tech x2 (W UT W2; L Ark Bowl)
UNC (W UGA W1)
Louisville x2 (W UK W13; W LSU Bowl)
Clemson x2 (L AUB W1; L USC W13)
Florida State x2 (L Ole Miss W1; L UF W13)
Washington (W Bama Bowl)
UCLA (W A&M W1)
TCU (W ARK W2)

I can't find the 14th game. But the first VPI game isn't always a ranked game. So I don't know what poll he's going by.

Plus they have 2 more to go. A 3rd game against Clemson and Oklahoma against Auburn

See that now. I just believe SEC gets more creds before the first game is played. And historically the SEC has been very solid. I do believe our conference is closing the gap. Peace out.

ACC will get credit because it has forced the media to recognize its strength until Tuesday, January 10. Then comes the offseason and recruiting. The national media will gush over the SEC and Big 10 and a few West Coast schools and the local media will hype UGA as a contender for the national title.

Lol SEC fans in response to their overall ööööty conference bowl performance are now claiming their big 6 are saving the conference. They are unfathomably retarded.

As Clemson was destroying OSU Saturday, a SEC homer buddy of mine texted that "maybe now everybody will see that OSU is a middle of the road SEC team AT BEST." So, according to SEC logic, an ACC team beating OSU shows the strength of the SEC.

Back