ACC moves this year's championship game from Charlotte

This form of political advancement disgusts me. The fact that Georgia Tech and its' president is leading the charge really disgusts me. Where was he when anti-sodomy laws, or many others, in certain states still existed (or still exists). This was mostly a non-issue but more importantly the fact that the NCAA is once again getting involved in politics really makes it hard to want to support them any longer.

I am personally highly offended by the color red. It makes me vomit. Society is doing nothing to consider my needs. My civil liberties are under attack. I am one person and my needs are not being considered. Where is the outrage in our society when red is stuffed down my throat everywhere?

Something else is at play and I think it starts and ends with $$ and or corruption...
Of course it's about money. The Dr. Pepper™ ACC Championship game at Rutter's™ Field, presented by Tampax Ultra™.

The ACC is a bunch of old white dudes who probably don't care one bit which bathroom I pee in. But they do care about those sweet, sweet advertising dollars tho.

This form of political advancement disgusts me. The fact that Georgia Tech and its' president is leading the charge really disgusts me. Where was he when anti-sodomy laws, or many others, in certain states still existed (or still exists). This was mostly a non-issue but more importantly the fact that the NCAA is once again getting involved in politics really makes it hard to want to support them any longer.

I am personally highly offended by the color red. It makes me vomit. Society is doing nothing to consider my needs. My civil liberties are under attack. I am one person and my needs are not being considered. Where is the outrage in our society when red is stuffed down my throat everywhere?
All that whining, it sounds more likely that white is being stuffed down your throat.

Don't confuse me with somebody who is a fan of HB2. But just because I don't like HB2 doesn't mean I'm okay with college athletics becoming political. You don't fix a f*** up by doing an even bigger one.
Perfect, Mickey Mouse city for a Mickey Mouse conference.
Didn't we beat Nebraska badly in the Citrus Bowl after winning the '90 MNC? Not very MM if you ask me.

Cool story bro incoming.

I was an extra in The Program, which was filmed at Williams Brice. I got something like $25 and a free lunch out of the deal.
Was lunch Piggy Park bbq and a cold Cheerwine!?

Mods please ban. This poor degenerate doesn't understand the brilliance that is hickory smoked pulled pork with mustard based sauce. Clearly this is an ISIS sleeper cell, because you could have just paraphrased his original post as "Death to America."

The brilliance is it tastes the same going down as it does coming up.

Mods please ban. This poor degenerate doesn't understand the brilliance that is hickory smoked pulled pork with mustard based sauce. Clearly this is an ISIS sleeper cell, because you could have just paraphrased his original post as "Death to America."

Hey swagger, you can probably change your siggy now.

Back