ACC moves this year's championship game from Charlotte

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Whore out principles for money. Come buy a burger at my bar and whip your dick out and piss with little girls if you wish!

Really taking it up a notch, aren't you?

and FWIW, the city of Charlotte is already on record against the North Carolina law

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Whore out principles for money. Come buy a burger at my bar and whip your dick out and piss with little girls if you wish!

You know, the more I think about it, the more I don't really give a flying fornication. Are you saying the only thing separating most people from molesting or exposing yourself to a child is separate bathrooms? I've had to change my daughter in men's rooms on some occasions, it's not a big deal. When she is potty trained and I'm the only parent with her, she will be in men's room until she is 4-5 or so. I wish I had directions on the precise age but I guess it's a judgement call. I 've been in a lot of restrooms in my time, dudes aren't walking around swinging their cocks or having territorial pissings. I don't know what restrooms you use but it isn't like your random mens room equates to some den of rape and molestation.

All of this is a bunch of nonsense meant to rile up the rubes.

I am sure that is a great consolation to the restaurants, hotels, bars, and vendors of Charlotte

Perhaps it is to the average taxpayer who gets stuck for the bill to host these events anyway. Security, traffic, tax breaks, kickbacks.

Perhaps there should be a law requiring promoters to disclose not only what it brings in, but what it really cost as well.

See how you like this precedent when the SEC or Chick-Fil-A utilizes their corporate influence to drive state level government policies towards gun rights or anti abortion laws.
HAHAhahaha.

You seriously think the SEC or Chick fil A are would bother? They're in the south. Nobody is touching abortion with a ten foot pole and we southerners already have gun rights about where we want them.

Perhaps it is to the average taxpayer who gets stuck for the bill to host these events anyway. Security, traffic, tax breaks, kickbacks.

Perhaps there should be a law requiring promoters to disclose not only what it brings in, but what it really cost as well.

So you are saying that Charlotte would save money by not hosting the event and bringing in hotel tax revenues, increased bar and restaurant revenues, parking fees, tax on merchandise purchased?

You know, the more I think about it, the more I don't really give a flying fornication. Are you saying the only thing separating most people from molesting or exposing yourself to a child is separate bathrooms? I've had to change my daughter in men's rooms on some occasions, it's not a big deal. When she is potty trained and I'm the only parent with her, she will be in men's room until she is 4-5 or so. I wish I had directions on the precise age but I guess it's a judgement call. I 've been in a lot of restrooms in my time, dudes aren't walking around swinging their cocks or having territorial pissings. I don't know what restrooms you use but it isn't like your random mens room equates to some den of rape and molestation.

All of this is a bunch of nonsense meant to rile up the rubes.

Most men aren't the problem.

Most men in the women's room are up to no good. Most are removed on the basis of lewd behavior, which is usually just being in the women's room. Now you will have to wait until they do something really bad. And that won't be able to include exposing themselves.

It is good that this stupidity isn't going down in GA yet. Couple the bathroom stupidity with the legality of upskirt photos and you have a real privacy problem.

x100000000000. Not only are the tax payers on the hook for the paying of the arena/stadium/field/venue, then they pay out the nose again in 'hosting' fees. If the event does actually draw more money than it cost, that profit never goes back into the funds that paid for said event.

x100000000000. Not only are the tax payers on the hook for the paying of the arena/stadium/field/venue, then they pay out the nose again in 'hosting' fees. If the event does actually draw more money than it cost, that profit never goes back into the funds that paid for said event.
What in the ever loving hell are you talking about? They aren't building a new stadium every time the game is played. Yes, staff and security have to be hired, but the businesses of downtown Charlotte benefit greatly from having such an event. öööö, I dropped a few grand up there for the several days a few years back. Several days of bars, restaurants, a bit of shopping, hotel. That money stays home if we don't play a game there.

I suppose resort towns should think the same way. Perhaps PCB could make more money by not having folks come visit.

Most men aren't the problem.

Most men in the women's room are up to no good. Most are removed on the basis of lewd behavior, which is usually just being in the women's room. Now you will have to wait until they do something really bad. And that won't be able to include exposing themselves.

It is good that this stupidity isn't going down in GA yet. Couple the bathroom stupidity with the legality of upskirt photos and you have a real privacy problem.

I see women in the men's rooms all the time at concerts. Double standard? Should I call a cop?

I see women in the men's rooms all the time at concerts. Double standard? Should I call a cop?

You could. No one cares about women in the men's room. No one cares about tranny women using the men's room.

Honestly, it isn't tranny men (dressed as women) that people worry about. It is making the law so loose that creepy men get a free pass on using the women's room.

NC made a sensible decision relative to the bathroom issue. If the cops think you don't belong in a bathroom, they check your ID. No strip searches no arguments about identity.

Gee, I hope they haven't been drinking. Or anything.

Brings to mind a Pink Floyd concert I attended at Earls Court in London. The line to the restrooms were so long everybody that had been drinking literally all day were peeing in the stair well that led down to the restroom area. A cascade of piss going down the stairs. Disgusting.

I plan on taking six weeks of paid maternity leave (every year).
You know, it'd be funny to take a government job with that perk, and then offer to marry single moms for cash during their maternities to get the paid vacation.

Gee, I hope they haven't been drinking. Or anything.

Brings to mind a Pink Floyd concert I attended at Earls Court in London. The line to the restrooms were so long everybody that had been drinking literally all day were peeing in the stair well that led down to the restroom area. A cascade of piss going down the stairs. Disgusting.
Sticky Smelly Nasty

Back