ACC to play 10-game conference-only schedule for the 2020 season.

GTFLETCH

Dodd-Like
Brett McMurphy followed up that report by tweeting; “No “official” decision has been reached by ACC, sources said, but likely outcome will be league only games based on Big Ten’s announcement.”. Also the ACC would assist Notre Dame with as many games as it needed

Link

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
Brett McMurphy followed up that report by tweeting; “No “official” decision has been reached by ACC, sources said, but likely outcome will be league only games based on Big Ten’s announcement.”. Also the ACC would assist Notre Dame with as many games as it needed

Link
Resisting urge........ resisting.....

BuzzLaw

StinGTalk destroyer
Time, or really past time,for ND to become a full member of the ACC. They aren't worth helping out otherwise.
Unbelievable that we would bow to ND again when we’ve got them at our mercy. Wait a second, nah, it’s totally believable.

BuzzLaw

StinGTalk destroyer
We must comply with the collective.

OBEY

This is lame but not nearly as much as MLB. 60 games is a farce
I can’t wait for baseball to happen, if it happens. Sucks that it’s only 60 games, and really sucks for every NL East team, but it’s going to be exciting.

18in32

Petard Hoister
I can’t wait for baseball to happen, if it happens. Sucks that it’s only 60 games, and really sucks for every NL East team, but it’s going to be exciting.
I've got about 60 games worth of excitement for MLB in me.