Air Force Investigation

cyptomcat

Hibernating
The info in that article must be false because so many of our fans believe that if the academic background is at a certain level, then the issues outlined in that article cannot occur.

It is like the 11th commandment among our fans, "if the academics are at a certain level, then off-field issues disappear".

I'm convinced that article is totally false.
:ban2::ban2::ban2::ban2::ban2:

:asskiss::hater::gtfo2:

can you quote a post that says this?

No, I cannot quote any post that says that.

But, it does get mentioned anytime something bad happens at other schools, especially UGA and Miami.

Many GT fans that post on various MBs believe that our academic standards weed out trouble makers, and that is why so many off-field issues happen at "factories".

The Cadets at USAFA that had the special bottle of alcohol for females at the party, is that really worse than what the 2 LBs did when they drugged the 17 y/o a month ago and sexually assaulted her 4th of July weekend?

But, it does get mentioned anytime something bad happens at other schools, especially UGA and Miami.
If it does get mentioned 'anytime', it should be easy for you to quote. Unless you are lying.

breaking news:

Air Force Academy changes name of mascot from Falcons to Afronauts

18mgxj8giyjoijpg.jpg

Free your mind and your ass will follow!

Many GT fans that post on various MBs believe that our academic standards weed out trouble makers, and that is why so many off-field issues happen at "factories".

The Cadets at USAFA that had the special bottle of alcohol for females at the party, is that really worse than what the 2 LBs did when they drugged the 17 y/o a month ago and sexually assaulted her 4th of July weekend?

I don't recall seeing that type of thing said, at least not on stingtalk. People certainly say how other schools recruit "thugs" and they're glad we don't do that, but I've never really seen it connected to academics.

I really can't believe y'all let the idiot known as WrecksnEffect(among his many internet names) actually become a member! This nutcase should win an award for the worst troll in existence! :eek4wtf:

I don't recall seeing that type of thing said, at least not on stingtalk. People certainly say how other schools recruit "thugs" and they're glad we don't do that, but I've never really seen it connected to academics.

I think you have used something similar when people (me) suggested Miami was considered a good school even if their players were dumbasses. I don't feel like looking it up but am pretty sure. Now back to the real conversation.

WnE. :stfub:

I really can't believe y'all let the idiot known as WrecksnEffect(among his many internet names) actually become a member! This nutcase should win an award for the worst troll in existence! :eek4wtf:

I would vote him Most Persistent Troll. Would likely be a lifetime achievement award for him. WnE for MPT!

I think you have used something similar when people (me) suggested Miami was considered a good school even if their players were dumbasses. I don't feel like looking it up but am pretty sure. Now back to the real conversation.

I remember that conversation. It was a discussion on whether a football program's bad deeds (including academics, off field issues, etc.) could affect a school's reputation as a whole. You were using Miami as an example of a school that has a good academic reputation despite their football program's exploits, whereas I was saying that even though it actually is a good school a lot of people think the opposite due to their football program.

Back