Air Force Investigation

Is this another thread where Krazie complains about the academic side of the school he didn't attend? Just checking.

I guess intelligent GT grads don't look at school ratings when applying to college....or they burry their heads in the sand to win arguments because the football team is soft.

Is this another thread where Krazie complains about the academic side of the school he didn't attend? Just checking.

No, this is the tread where Krazie calls out Andrew. I quit caring about the GT academic side. Andrew lied earlier in the tread and I called him on it.

No, this is the tread where Krazie calls out Andrew. I quit caring about the GT academic side. Andrew lied earlier in the tread and I called him on it.

You have to have once actually cared about it to have "quit" caring about it.

I guess intelligent GT grads don't look at school ratings when applying to college....or they burry their heads in the sand to win arguments because the football team is soft.

"Liberal Arts University"

"Institute of Technology"

One of these things is not like the other; let's not even get into the private/public boondoggle.

Sorry, what did I lie about?

I'm pretty confident the University of Miami is thought of as a good school. Maybe I'm wrong and GT is the only school out there that does anything worth a öööö... If so, it's certainly not football.

No, it's just that in the state of Florida, UF is considered to be the best which sets the bar pretty low.

No, it's just that in the state of Florida, UF is considered to be the best which sets the bar pretty low.

http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/rankings/national-universities

Yea, I know at GT it is cool to have an overinflated sense of self worth because you went to school with a bunch of other people that are similar. Maybe it is the same at UNC. GT, Florida, and Miami are all good places to get an education. Anyone who believes differently is a snobby jerk.

http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/rankings/national-universities

Yea, I know at GT it is cool to have an overinflated sense of self worth because you went to school with a bunch of other people that are similar. Maybe it is the same at UNC. GT, Florida, and Miami are all good places to get an education. Anyone who believes differently is a snobby jerk.

What does me going to GT/UNC have anything to do with University of Miami having a horrible reputation based on their scandals within their football program?

You keep saying that if people think this way, then they're snobby jerks. That doesn't change the fact that these people exist and are often in positions of power with regard to hiring, funding, etc.

:lol:
i do drink my whiskey clear

note to board: maybe we should RESTRICT majors to engineers only, no science or computer science. maybe the expansion of curriculum has been the cause of the problem, and is not the solution?!?

Back