Another potential recruiting bust.

helluvaparamedic

Damn Good Rat
Carvell reporting that Lands-Davis arrested for possession. Why are we not checking to see if these guys are members of the Choom Gang before we offer? Just öööö.

What was the drug? Oh, the drug that 99% of ppl between the ages of 18-25 do?

Surely we have never had a player or recruit arrested for possession? Or even a coach right?

Has the most impressive recruiting video I've seen. Naturally this happens to him.

I smell a conspiracy. And pot.

Tech don't need no RBs. Just convert another QB or safety into RB. Tony Hollings types grow on trees.

Wasn't it less than an ounce? I think that's a misdemeanor. He'll wash police cars or some such for penance

But he also may have to stand before the man to splain hisself

Carvell reporting that Lands-Davis arrested for possession. Why are we not checking to see if these guys are members of the Choom Gang before we offer? Just öööö.

SNL_1376_03_Debbie_Downer.png

Wasn't it less than an ounce? I think that's a misdemeanor. He'll wash police cars or some such for penance

But he also may have to stand before the man to splain hisself

You have to pull the offer.

It goes against everything that GT FB stands for to give a recruit a scholly after we have knowledge that he was arrested in HS.

We give him a scholly, we look like Auburn.

No brainer, we have to cut ties with this recruit.

It goes against everything that GT FB stands for to give a recruit a scholly after we have knowledge that he was arrested in HS.

Go öööö yourself.

What was the drug? Oh, the drug that 99% of ppl between the ages of 18-25 do?

I'd be hesitant to say that even 50% of kids my age group smoke marijuana. Besides, even if 100% of kids smoke, it still would be illegal. If this was a UGAy player you would be all on the high-horse about how its just a school full of criminals who don't have any consequences for their actions

:lol:

only matters if he is stupid enough to do it again

and "99%" don't use it, that's just stupid

would be a piece of the explanation for the mediocrity of young people today in general

if thats the case then why do we give our SA's 3 times before booted?

Kid made a mistake, he comes into tech on suspension from day one or something like that or he already has one strike against his record vs 0 coming in.

So I decide to click on AJC.com as I always do when I get into the office in the morning.....and the top billing story on the front page (Not the Sports page) is "TOP GT RECRUIT ARRESTED". In all the hundreds of UGA recruits that have been arrested, not once, NOT ONCE, have I seen it on the top page, or even on the front page of the website. LOL - You've got to be ööööing kidding me. The AJC is a joke with all of their UGA Tards. GO öööö YOURSELF SAN DIEGO!!!

Back