Another potential recruiting bust.

We don't know that did it once.

We know that he was arrested and booked around noon, which means that he probably had the weed at school, which probably means that he is a habitual weed smoker/user.

It is not likely this was his first time.

I didn't know we could kick people off the team because of what they are "likely" doing. That's a new one.

Just cause you are likely a uga troll doesn't mean we will automatically take away your posting privileges.

If you get arrested for weed at any time in your life, then you have a weed problem at that time.

The arrest makes it a weed problem.

tumblr_lnczadTeKC1qlv2xjo1_500.gif

One thing the Carvell article omitted was that he had the weed AT SCHOOL. That changes things a wee bit now. How dumb do you have to be to be carrying weed at school the day before your first game? I don't know if I want anybody that dumb at GT.

+1

So coming off an off-season where we lose multiple critical players for weed violations, you want us to bring in a recruit that has.............wait for it.................weed problems in HS?

Playing FB on full scholly at GT is a privilege, we should be able to fill our open schollies with players that have not been arrested while still in HS.

For crying out loud!!You gotta be joking!!It's time Tech got a few recruits that have an edge to them! If all we want are alter boys,then let's cut our recruiting budget and let PJ hang out around churches after sunday school to sign players! Get into the real world!

For crying out loud!!You gotta be joking!!It's time Tech got a few recruits that have an edge to them! If all we want are alter boys,then let's cut our recruiting budget and let PJ hang out around churches after sunday school to sign players! Get into the real world!

You're dreaming. GT has become another academy.

Back