Another stadium mod?

I still have no idea whats going on over there... the link is messed up and I can't find it anywhere

How about a statue of our basketball coach, Paul Hewitt Sucks? Hands on the head, hat turn sideways, zillion dolla suit, tweetin to his fans. Pants on the ground.

Now this I am all for. As long as the University of Miami football logo is incorporated in some way as well.

this link is good: https://order.e-arc.com/arcEOC/PWELL_Project_main.asp?pub

when you get there, click on "most current set" and a set of diagram titles appear in the right window. when you click on them, another window opens that is a viewer. it runs on java, you may need to allow your computer to run an applet and then you can see all of the drawings. the first one (H1.00) is a title page and lists all of the other pages. then you can go and click to view what you want - landscape, electrical, etc

it aint really hard, srsly its not

I agree with the folks talking about a the Heisman statue. The fact that I need to inform my sports-savvy friends that Heisman coached at GT, that GT scored the most points in a game in CFB history, and that GT plays on the oldest and winningest field in FBS is pathetic. People don't know these things. Our marketing department should do a much better job at communicating that to the public.

Heck, every other year they should have that as part of the commercial for GT. Just state those three accolades in some form or fashion.

Didn't they move the Heisman statue indoors because of constant pranks?

How bout they move it back into the plaza and just put a video camera on it with a 24/7 security guard.

Or roll that sucker out on gamedays.

i dont know, when i click on the link it posted, it works for me. then again, its a https site, maybe that has an effect if you dont have a certificate for your domain

try this: https://order.e-arc.com/arcEOC/pwel...-1-10151&BundleType=&Issue=&SetDate=7/13/2010 10:36:00&Flag=0&BS=1&CUSTOM=
arcMemberID = Session Expired.. Please start again!!
Click here:Main Company Selection Page

I don't care about the plans, I just wanted to let you know :) You can always post a picture for others though.

I'm gettin the same thing ^

I just wanna know what it is... is it really a statue?

arcMemberID = Session Expired.. Please start again!!
Click here:Main Company Selection Page

I don't care about the plans, I just wanted to let you know :) You can always post a picture for others though.

it wont let me copy/paste. it uses some java app to generate the images.

the plans suggest some reconfiguration of the gate and the stairs, with a wheelchair ramp.

ill try to get it to work to post an image

Use print screen. Press print screen with the window up, open ms paint, paste, save, go to tinypic.com (or an image site of your choosing) and upload it.

Use print screen. Press print screen with the window up, open ms paint, paste, save, go to tinypic.com (or an image site of your choosing) and upload it.

which page? there are like 100 engineering drawings.

here is the best i can do:

bobbydoddgate10.png

looks like they are moving the gates backward, and creating a little square in front of the gates. the people were probably spilling into the Techwood/North Ave intersection, and this will cure that.

bobbydoddgate102.png

I think they were paid by the sheet.

Better loiter outside the gates because the area inside will be tight.

Gates are not positioned to direct folks towards the ramps as former gates were. Hopefully it will all work out ...

Back