Another stadium mod?

They're also installing a new statue:

killingbabies.jpg

Is that a member of the new black panther party thrashing some white babies?

I believe it's the babies attacking the man. I think the idea is about how the new generation always attacks and destroys it's forefathers.

I believe it's the babies attacking the man. I think the idea is about how the new generation always attacks and destroys it's forefathers.

If babies tried to attack me, I'd mess them up pretty bad. There is no way that a bunch of babies could destroy me. Unless it was a baby avalanche.

If babies tried to attack me, I'd mess them up pretty bad. There is no way that a bunch of babies could destroy me. Unless it was a baby avalanche.

I think it would take a surprisingly few number of babies to take you down, especially if they sneak attacked you, and were really pissed.

In that statue, I imagine the babies jumping on him from some high point as he walked past. Babies are pretty crafty. That's why we keep them in cages.

large-playpen.jpg

baby%20crib%20bedding.JPG

Don't believe me? Lay on the floor and pretend to be sleeping (so the baby thinks it can sneak up on you) and release a baby from a cage. What does it do? It immediately crawls towards your face and puts its hand on your head to cover your nose/mouth to suffocate you. Get two babies. They team up to attack you in this manner.

Babies are born with killer instincts.

why do we have a statue of a young Frank Beamer getting chop blocked at our stadium???

killingbabies.jpg

The fact that I need to inform my sports-savvy friends that Heisman coached at GT, that GT scored the most points in a game in CFB history, and that GT plays on the oldest and winningest field in FBS is pathetic. People don't know these things. Our marketing department should do a much better job at communicating that to the public.

We have been getting a lot of love for having the oldest and winningest home field lately, during in-game trivia questions and in preseason rags and the like.

Fact is, if you don't stay nationally relevant, then nobody really cares. Think most people know where Doak Walker played, or that Minnesota once ruled the Big Ten?

Back