Anti-Gold Standard - Maintain the fight song in its original form

Scrolling down on that page was interesting. A petition to never forget 9/11, one to stop using the term "child prostitute" and one with a picture of a woman breastfeeding a baby while both are hooked up to a frightening number of tubes and wires.

Will sign shortly.

For those of you on twitter, make sure to tweet the link with #GeorgiaTech and @GeorgiaTechFB or any other tags you think will be relevant and get attention.

Right now it's
1,370 for changing the song
1,146 opposed to changing the song

:turbonoes:

Right now it's
1,370 for changing the song
1,146 opposed to changing the song

:turbonoes:

We're losing momentum. The gap stopped narrowing at 195. now it's creeping upto 197. Whoever's in charge of this really wants to f*ck with your traditions and they're mobilizing people on campus. Share it with as many people as you can.

Mostly faculty signing up to change it now

I may just not be seeing it but who are these things petitioning? As in, who makes a decision like this official?

This is not about hating women. This is about them f'ing with 107 years of tradition for the pettiest of reasons. Get your minds rite.

Why does the faculty want to change it?

Faculty are hard, hard leftists[1]. A leftist would look at something no like this and assume anyone who doesn't sign is inherently misogynistic and therefor he/she must sign.

[1] Why? Because a leftist fundamentally believes that he or she is smarter than the average person and therefore that the average person is better off being told how to live /spend money by a central figure. "Proving" that you're the smartest person in the room is, in my experience, why the majority of academics became academics.

Faculty are hard, hard leftists[1]. A leftist would look at something no like this and assume anyone who doesn't sign is inherently misogynistic and therefor he/she must sign.

[1] Why? Because a leftist fundamentally believes that he or she is smarter than the average person and therefore that the average person is better off being told how to live /spend money by a central figure. "Proving" that you're the smartest person in the room is, in my experience, why the majority of academics became academics.

Used to not be that way in engineering and business.

I would understand it if the song said if I had a daughter, we'd throw her on the ground, but I don't get how cheering is a big deal. Did they all get their vaginas sore or something?

Back