Anti-Gold Standard - Maintain the fight song in its original form

So in order for their contention to make sense we have to ignore the fact that this is a fight song about cheering on our student athletes.

In order for these people to be right, it cannot be what it is.

That is what we've come to.

The Jacket has the blueprint to liberal arguments! :turbonoes:

So in order for their contention to make sense we have to ignore the fact that this is a fight song about cheering on our student athletes.

Why do you hate women?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

It is as good or as bad as it seems.

Why did we ever let them vote? Country's fallen apart since then. Chicken in every pot and now they think they run the place.

You all know eventually it's going to have to change from "helluva engineer", right?

You all know eventually it's going to have to change from "helluva engineer", right?

OR we could change every major to having engineering in the title. Architecture = Building Design Engineering. Business = Business Engineering. HTS = Social Engineering. Etc.

It's 1449 to 1385 now. The dykes had a full day head start.

OR we could change every major to having engineering in the title. Architecture = Building Design Engineering. Business = Business Engineering. HTS = Social Engineering. Etc.

Changing the fight song or changing it so management majors can call themselves engineers.... Which one pisses off the nerds more?

I signed it, but really don't care either way. I like it the way it is, but isn't that bad of a change. They could really butcher it up if they wanted to get all social-warrior on it.

Changing the fight song or changing it so management majors can call themselves engineers.... Which one pisses off the nerds more?

Maybe change so that EVERY MAJOR or FIELD OF STUDY (or for that matter every gender, trans- mixed- or otherwise) can have its own fight song.

Last edited:
I signed it, but really don't care either way. I like it the way it is, but isn't that bad of a change. They could really butcher it up if they wanted to get all social-warrior on it.

That's a matter of time. You'll get the do-gooders who don't want the mention of liquor because they don't want their innocent children exposed to it. Then what do we sing about? Colors?

1411 against change, 1452 for change currently. I shared it on Facebook with my GT people and got a pretty good surge that cascaded through that network of folks. Funny how most all of the women in that group were also opposed to it...

JRjr

1411 against change, 1452 for change currently. I shared it on Facebook with my GT people and got a pretty good surge that cascaded through that network of folks. Funny how most all of the women in that group were also opposed to it...

JRjr
It's going to happen. Just beating them won't be enough. We would have needed to crush them by a factor of ten.

It's going to happen. Just beating them won't be enough. We would have needed to crush them by a factor of ten.

The day's still young. Get the Facebooks and the Twitters cranking!

JRjr

Because internet petitions actually matter. Get donors to start writing that they'll pull money if they öööö with traditions and then see what happens.

Because internet petitions actually matter. Get donors to start writing that they'll pull money if they öööö with traditions and then see what happens.
The change is too innocuous. Can't see it happening. Not worth risking public accusations of sexism for.

andrew, stop with the defeatist mentality. keep getting people to vote.

Back