anybody worried about UVA?

Absolutely correct. Everyone, including the University of Georgia Bulldogs, can make their season a success by derailing the high flying Yellow Jackets. How long has it been since we could TRUTHFULLY SAY THAT??? This is what we wanted, isn't it? This is what we've longed for the last forty years. I say bring it.

Yes!

Fear of success is more harmful than fear of failure.

I thought the game was a lock last year as well --particularly after we rolled to a 14-3 lead. But then, poof, we basically did nothing the rest of the game while UVA picked up first down after first down in the second half.

We'll get it done... we have no choice. CPJ actually told the players that he's made a name for himself breaking streaks, and that Charlottesville was the next step.

We're gonna do it. Set your DVR's to record it. It's gonna be historic.

I thought the game was a lock last year as well --particularly after we rolled to a 14-3 lead. But then, poof, we basically did nothing the rest of the game while UVA picked up first down after first down in the second half.
When I think of Virginia, I think of power running between the tackles, big offensive line, the ubiquitous 3-4 defense and a load of underachieving highly rated recruits that for some reason play their best against us. I am concerned but I am comforted by the fact that Eugene Monroe and Peerman are no longer on that team. Seems like MJ or one of our tackles said that Monroe was the best offensive lineman they faced all year. Interestingly, they had several guys drafted last year that must have been pretty good but were not household names

Back