anyone covering spring game?

looks like the rain kept a bunch of people away

n9FnvZJ.jpg

First team OL getting killed every play. Vad has had two long runs where he had to dodge 2-3 guys in the backfield on 3rd and long. He also threw a beautiful deep ball that Waller dropped in the endzone.

Kelly Quinlan with twitter updates for those of us outta town. Not sounding good for the 1st team O.

Both QBs looking good so far. Thomas just ran one in and we missed the xp due to a terrible snap.

Vad with another great pass, Hill catches this one for a ~20 yard TD.

I think we're gonna have great quarterback play this year. Both guys can make a lot out of a little on broken plays.

Hard core StingTalk tailgate pros are the loudest up in this beotch.

Also, synjyn looks like he is ready to bring it at a-back

Anyone else notice we broke the "a" on the Georgia Tech over the student section with a PAT kick? :rotfl:

I haven't seen better QB play on the Flats since Godsey. I think the OL had injuries, at least I hope, they didn't impress me.

The defense is better than Groh but it needs more improvement.

Where was Kallon? I hope he isn't one of our famous phantom "4-stars".

I think we're gonna have great quarterback play this year. Both guys can make a lot out of a little on broken plays.

I hope you're right but I honestly expect the QB play to be a bit worse this year. Inexperienced QB's tend to struggle more than experienced QB's and unfortunately, Vad didn't get a lot of snaps last year.

I think the future is very bright for GT over the next few years with both Vad and Justin, but I think this year will have a lot of ups & downs. The good news is that both are much more athletic and both are better passers than Tevin is/was, so the up side is definitely higher.

Where was Kallon? I hope he isn't one of our famous phantom "4-stars".

Take it easy buddy. He's a redshirt freshman and more importantly is new to the game. He is and has always been a long term project. But he has the body to be an elite dt.

Take it easy buddy. He's a redshirt freshman and more importantly is new to the game. He is and has always been a long term project. But he has the body to be an elite dt.

Well, of all the defenses that could use "long term projects", I guess Tech is right up there. I mean, we're killing people left and right, so to speak.

I hope you're right but I honestly expect the QB play to be a bit worse this year. Inexperienced QB's tend to struggle more than experienced QB's and unfortunately, Vad didn't get a lot of snaps last year.

I think the future is very bright for GT over the next few years with both Vad and Justin, but I think this year will have a lot of ups & downs. The good news is that both are much more athletic and both are better passers than Tevin is/was, so the up side is definitely higher.

I agree it will be inconsistent, but their passing being better is mitigated by the receiving corps. Vad did get a lot of snaps last year in both games and practice with mixed results. We'll see, but upside means more than being more athletic and better passing mechanics.

Well, of all the defenses that could use "long term projects", I guess Tech is right up there. I mean, we're killing people left and right, so to speak.

we got 3 kickers on scholarship. I think we can spend one on a project dt

Back