Anyone else like that GA SOUTHERN plays UGA the week before us?

lol-if you think they wasted time preparing for them then you're more clueless than i thought. maybe if they were week 1 or 2 but not as late as when they did play them.

most of the articles i found just talk about how they werent prepared and the lessons that gsu taught them prepared them for what LSU decided to throw at them. so you could take that as some proof.

the week after a sec game and the week before the Iron bowl. GSU got 3 practices and a walk through- if that. hardly enough time to do any prep.

so no link, no proof?

lol-if you think they wasted time preparing for them then you're more clueless than i thought. maybe if they were week 1 or 2 but not as late as when they did play them.

most of the articles i found just talk about how they werent prepared and the lessons that gsu taught them prepared them for what LSU decided to throw at them. so you could take that as some proof.

the week after a sec game and the week before the Iron bowl. GSU got 3 practices and a walk through- if that. hardly enough time to do any prep.

Good point. I mean it fits the script for a Saban coached Bama team. Get off the bus unprepared. :hsugh:

lol-not unprepared. they won. easily. they knew they didn't need to work on it.

would we prepare for elon if they came to town running the option if our next game was UGA??

im guessing like 3 people in here actually watched the game so i wont humor anyone else.

im guessing like 3 people in here actually watched the game so i wont humor anyone else.

:rotfl:

sorry but you are just digging a deeper hole for yourself

“You have to focus in this game every play for the 10 passes that they’re going to throw,” Saban said. “But our corners are going to be involved in the run support element of what’s going on, too, and all the plays that they run.”

All of which produced a more intense atmosphere at practice than several recent Senior Day opponents required.

“We have really worked hard to try to get the repetitions we need … to stop these guys,” Saban said after Wednesday’s practice. “They play hard, play tough and execute really well, which is why they have had so much success.”

http://www2.dothaneagle.com/sports/...ew-saban-stresses-stopping-option-ar-2725332/

not really. rule 1 of posting an article-make sure it proves your point. where does he say how much time they dedicated to it? promise you it wasn't more than a couple days. All i see it that they watched film. big whoooooop. did you watch the game? i had to go to the ivy because it was payperview-i think.

good troll though.

p.s.-cute emoticon.

hey if you want to compare your team to a fcs team-by all means-go ahead.

not really. rule 1 of posting an article-make sure it proves your point. where does he say how much time they dedicated to it? promise you it wasn't more than a couple days. All i see it that they watched film. big whoooooop. did you watch the game? i had to go to the ivy because it was payperview-i think.

good troll though.

p.s.-cute emoticon.

you said "did nothing to prepare for the option", you are wrong, thanks for playing.

Soupy, since UGAy will obv be preparing for the option, what do you feel they'll hold Southern to in points & yards? I know we'll have to revise it once we know more about this year's Eagles, but let's use the team that played 'Bama last year as a point of reference. If UGAy practiced to stop that, what do you think the result would be?

Honest question, no weird sarcasm or whatever.

good troll though.

p.s.-cute emoticon.

hey if you want to compare your team to a fcs team-by all means-go ahead.

You have to be trying to be such a giant retart. Surely you can't really be this stupid.

Me and you can go up to 50. .I'll only accept a bet from you.

I would say passing+rushing yards would be just under 300. Difficult bet either way.

It is too early to talk anyway, uga will have a MAD defense this year. I can't believe they got all those guys come back for a senior season. We will see how many of them make it through the season by the time southern comes around.

First half line would be better since Georgia will have the walkons in late and anything can happen in mop up time. I'd set the line at 125 yards and 7.5 points and be inclined to take the under on both

yeah, you're right

i'd probably set the line at 140 for the half.

Back