Are cracks developing in Geoff’s plan?

I feel like we're overcompensating on TEs. Not going to name names but I'm not feeling the juice with some of the latest commits

Wrong. He weighs 217 pounds. We want him as a WR and he wants to play WR.
Darren Waller is now a TE in the NFL.
Slot, WR or TE- the coaches can figure that one out. With the RB's and OL in before these fellas, GT air game is going to be fun.

So you basically agree but just negotiating on quantities now.
I love the internet where a point is argued endlessly until a winner is declared or someone gives up. Clearly I havent yet given up since I'm still posting. It's okay if we disagree on this. I dont think there was anyone (or no more than a handful of people) calling for CPJs head after his first two amazing years and you imply there was a significant contingent of malcontents in the early CPJ regime. Its not like the end of the world will happen if I'm wrong or youre wrong on this irrelevant subject.

I love the internet where a point is argued endlessly until a winner is declared or someone gives up. Clearly I havent yet given up since I'm still posting. It's okay if we disagree on this. I dont think there was anyone (or no more than a handful of people) calling for CPJs head after his first two amazing years and you imply there was a significant contingent of malcontents in the early CPJ regime. Its not like the end of the world will happen if I'm wrong or youre wrong on this irrelevant subject.

Argue as if your mom's virtue is on the line. Nobody comes to StingTalk to see people agree to disagree.

Collins was hired to recruit his ass off and raise the talent level at Tech. For the first 1.5 recruiting years, he seems to have done just that.

This year seems different. Is it COVID related? Or are some fundamental flaws in Collins starting to become apparent?

If Collins can’t recruit, then we’re screwed. These coaches aren’t gonna out scheme anyone. Especially not Paterdude.

tenor (4).gif

And it is not too early to plan your "Are Cracks Developing In Geoff's Plan To Beat Georgia?" thread, but don't post it too soon.
I meant to post a request for "Are Cracks Developing in Geoff's Plan To Beat FSU?" ITT, but my laziness was not fatal.

Back