Are cracks developing in Geoff’s plan?

No matter the coach good or bad, people will bitch bitch bitch. 2009 people were calling for cpjs head just as hard as 2015. Collins will spend 5-9 seasons here win 7 games on average and a couple of good seasons. Some of you will be dead by the time his tenure is over.
Wait a minute, we were 9-4 and 11-3 plus a UGA win in PJs first two years, a marked improvement over the Gailey 7-6 years. Are you *sure* people were calling for CPJs head in 2009?

Wait a minute, we were 9-4 and 11-3 plus a UGA win in PJs first two years, a marked improvement over the Gailey 7-6 years. Are you *sure* people were calling for CPJs head in 2009?

Yes. Some people never liked CPJ. Others were unhappy we lost to uga in 2009. Still others hated the bowl performances.

In short, we have a whiny fan base. Just like every other school.

Yes. Some people never liked CPJ. Others were unhappy we lost to uga in 2009. Still others hated the bowl performances.

In short, we have a whiny fan base. Just like every other school.
Well sure, but have you seen that backup QB we have?

I firmly believe this thread was the impetus for the surge in commitments the last two weeks. My thanks to @Diseqc
upload_2020-5-27_10-56-39.gif

He never did call plays.

Gailey constantly lied saying Nix was / was not the OC and was / was not calling plays.

I don't know if I believe that, that look Gailey gave Nix after the famous "4th and Reggie" play sure made it look like Nix called the play.

I don't know if I believe that, that look Gailey gave Nix after the famous "4th and Reggie" play sure made it look like Nix called the play.
Nix 100% called the spike on 3rd and inches which triggered Gailey's WTF! glare right before the 4th and Reggie play.

Back