Are cracks developing in Geoff’s plan?

THIS isn't a recruiting thread. This thread was messed up from the first post. Tear down whoever you want to in here.
Okay, who's mom is the first to get thrown under the bus now that you've opened this thing up?

Last edited:
THIS isn't a recruiting thread. This thread was messed up from the first post. Tear down whoever you want to in here.

Yeah, actually I was about to cry "DUT" because I thought this was the 2021 recruiting thread, then I realized it was a troll thread to start with and thus a perfect venue to rehash all this crap.

Thank goodness the talent was allowed to stay for 7 years so we could enjoy years like 2014 because without it we never would have beat Atlanta east.
We paid for that one year fluke with some very mediocre results since and holding onto a bad coach too long. Maybe you are satisfied with a sub-.500 comference record since but I am not. We were not going to beat dwags again under CPJ until they changed coaches and he could ambush a new staff.

We won't beat dwags with last years talent level no matter up. We are finally on the upswing but I don't get people letting our program crater due to one good year six+ years ago.

We paid for that one year fluke with some very mediocre results since and holding onto a bad coach too long.

We took UGA to double overtime in 2013 and came within one TD of winning in 2015, so "one-year fluke" is inaccurate. We were fewer than 10 points from winning four in a row versus Georgia.

Fair to say things were trending in the wrong direction the last few years of Johnson's tenure. Our recruiting could have been better.

We took UGA to double overtime in 2013 and came within one TD of winning in 2015, so "one-year fluke" is inaccurate. We were fewer than 10 points from winning four in a row versus Georgia.

Fair to say things were trending in the wrong direction the last few years of Johnson's tenure. Our recruiting could have been better.

CPJ should have had at least 6 wins vs uga. He screwed the pooch and blew games against their crappiest teams since Ray Goof.

He should have had Richt fired after 3iar in 2010.

Maybe we can get that guy who makes boats out of chicken wire to sponsor us. We seem to have fixed a crack or two, at least in the short term.

and regarding Mom retorts, the title has "cracks" in it should be easy.

"Poster x's mom's crack ain't developing, it has been worn out since 1983."

"There is no fixing Poster Y's mom's crack."

etc, I am not good at it.

We're getting offtopic. What about the cracks forming in Geoff's plan?

Maybe we can get that guy who makes boats out of chicken wire to sponsor us. We seem to have fixed a crack or two, at least in the short term.

and regarding Mom retorts, the title has "cracks" in it should be easy.

"Poster x's mom's crack ain't developing, it has been worn out since 1983."

"There is no fixing Poster Y's mom's crack."

etc, I am not good at it.
tumblr_inline_pjzwhqrHd01rm1gfu_250.gifv

No matter the coach good or bad, people will bitch bitch bitch. 2009 people were calling for cpjs head just as hard as 2015. Collins will spend 5-9 seasons here win 7 games on average and a couple of good seasons. Some of you will be dead by the time his tenure is over.

No matter the coach good or bad, people will bitch bitch bitch. 2009 people were calling for cpjs head just as hard as 2015. Collins will spend 5-9 seasons here win 7 games on average and a couple of good seasons. Some of you will be dead by the time his tenure is over.
Collins will spend 17 seasons here. He will go 11-9 against the Dawgs. We will win 2 national titles in his tenure. We will win 8 ACC Championships in his tenure. The Dawgs will not win a national championship during his tenure and by the tail end will be a middling SEC team.

Collins will die during spring practice following his 17th season due to Covid-36.

We paid for that one year fluke with some very mediocre results since and holding onto a bad coach too long. Maybe you are satisfied with a sub-.500 comference record since but I am not. We were not going to beat dwags again under CPJ until they changed coaches and he could ambush a new staff.

We won't beat dwags with last years talent level no matter up. We are finally on the upswing but I don't get people letting our program crater due to one good year six+ years ago.

Well said

Collins will spend 17 seasons here. He will go 11-9 against the Dawgs. We will win 2 national titles in his tenure. We will win 8 ACC Championships in his tenure. The Dawgs will not win a national championship during his tenure and by the tail end will be a middling SEC team.

Collins will die during spring practice following his 17th season due to Covid-36.

Subscribed

Back