ATL: Above the Line Watch: 2020

I truly believe the ATL chart before game 1 is more about playing games than anything. We don't want to give too much away. After the first game it's much harder to be deceptive because you've shown your hand. I would not read too much into this.

I know I just posted about it^ but man, that LB depth(or lack of) is very scary.
It’s not scary at all. First, it’s a 4-2-5 so only 2 on the field to begin with. Curry doesn’t come off much. Quez & Knight are proven playmakers. Then there’s “position flexibility“. In addition to Howard, we know Thomas can and has played LB and at 245, Thacker has discussed moving Tariq closer to the line. It just doesn’t make sense to list everyone where they “could“ play.

Just need him to kick it through the end zone on kickoffs. I'm hopeful our coverage team is improved but I prefer a sure thing.

Very excited to see bigger bodies on ST's this year. Might as well let all those big Fr. play given the COVID eligibility extension.

Two of them are number 48, that should be interesting.

More sleight of hand from the coaching staff. As discussed ITT, they use ATL instead of a depth chart to confuse opponents. And now they're progressing to 4D Chess with the use of duplicate numbers.

More sleight of hand from the coaching staff. As discussed ITT, they use ATL instead of a depth chart to confuse opponents. And now they're progressing to 4D Chess with the use of duplicate numbers.
Next step, operation faceoff.

1599605550498.jpeg

Good article by Cunningham (That I missed) over the weekend mentions it.

Back