ATL: Above the Line Watch: 2020

The official post game stat pdf listed RS Fr D’Quan Douse as a starter at DE. He wasn’t even listed as ATL. I guess he moved up with Clayton’s injury.

Week 1 ATL Chart.

EhZm0iOWkAES2h-

Hey, what happened to the Week 1 chart? Did they delete it or something?

Hey, what happened to the Week 1 chart? Did they delete it or something?

Weird, I posted it from KQ's tweet and it disappeared. Found it elsewhere and uploaded it directly, so the OP is fixed. Wonder if years from now when we are necrobumping threads if all the tweets are going to be gone like the old photobucket links. Lol.

Weird, I posted it from KQ's tweet and it disappeared. Found it elsewhere and uploaded it directly, so the OP is fixed. Wonder if years from now when we are necrobumping threads if all the tweets are going to be gone like the old photobucket links. Lol.
He deleted that tweet not long after he posted it. Not sure if he wasn't supposed to put the ATL chart out yet or what.

The tweets may be gone, but Twitter will remember your history well enough for an algorithm to write your future tweets on your behalf.

He deleted that tweet not long after he posted it. Not sure if he wasn't supposed to put the ATL chart out yet or what.

Ah, but the link to the image survived for a time, it seems. Note to self to save, rather than link.

Hey @BeeStorm isn't the image cache supposed to prevent images from getting deleted?

ATL chart is basically useless. There are people not on it that will play and there are likely people on it that will not because of injury. IIWII.

Back