Notables missing that I thought we would see:

Chris Martin???
Antwan Owens???

Tony Amerson
Miles Brooks
Avery Boyd
Kalani Norris

Architorture23

If ur players know u luv them, then u already won.
No huge surprises. Two biggest things I see are that BJS is BTL at RB (not surprised) and Jerry Howard is ATL at LB. Also not surprising, but it is certainly a strange flip there.

edit... agree with Gogatech, though. I thought Martin and Boyd, especially would be ATL.

GoGATech

Big Dummy
No huge surprises. Two biggest things I see are that BJS is BTL at RB (not surprised) and Jerry Howard is ATL at LB. Also not surprising, but it is certainly a strange flip there.
You think Martin and Owens are BTL or banged up/possibly covid related exclusions?

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Gibbs has the best number on the team. If I ever got #21 as a GT player, I wouldn't want a single digit jersey. Calvin Johnson and Jonathan Dwyer were 21

Tshirt Man

Varsity Lurker
Do we know anything about the kickers?

Two of them are number 48, that should be interesting.

gtrower

Dodd-Like
No defensive players from the 2020 class are ATL for the opener. That’s interesting given how highly regarded the class was. And looks like Lockhart is the only defensive player from the 2019 class currently ATL.

Jerry Howard gonna start at one of the linebacker positions?
They are listed in jersey number order. So maybe, but him being listed first doesn’t indicate that he will start.

Last edited:

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
I really wish Geoff would just issue a damn depth chart. These cute little “effort based” games he plays are dumb.
Yep. Kind of dumb. I assume anyway that anyone in the top 3 of a depth chart has an opportunity to play.

Diseqc

Dodd-Like
Why? Does it matter if fans like it or not? Apparently the players really dig the ATL thing and opponents hate it. That's good enough reason for me right there regardless of whether or not you or I like it.
Opponents don’t care dude. Jesus. There’s no competitive advantage to it or everyone would do it.

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
I really wish Geoff would just issue a damn depth chart. These cute little “effort based” games he plays are dumb.
I don't think its cute or dumb. I think its pretty smart. Its longer than a depth chart so more players get excited about seeing some playing time and its a little bit more information to clog the scouting reports by the other team. There's no harm in it so not sure why you are so opposed to it.