ATL: Above the Line Watch: 2020

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
I don't even see any changes and I don't think it means anything. But I must keep posting them.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
And hope at least 1 of the Dylan's is ready to go. We only have a 1st year TE convert there and a true freshman. I was so hoping the week off would get us at least one of them to help with blocking and catching short routes to alleviate some of the pressure off Sims

GoGATech

Big Dummy
And hope at least 1 of the Dylan's is ready to go. We only have a 1st year TE convert there and a true freshman. I was so hoping the week off would get us at least one of them to help with blocking and catching short routes to alleviate some of the pressure off Sims
Both should be back. Antwan Owens should be back. Tre obviously is since he's a captain. The rest that have been out still unsure about. There's also still thr chance that we have some guys listed that are in covid/contact tracing isolation. Wont know anything until we see who's present and dressed Friday.

GoGATech

Big Dummy
Doesn’t the ATL chart show us NOT having either of the Dylan’s back???

The only game they played in...we won.
They should be back. And actually Dylan Deveney is the only one that played. Dylan Leonard was banged up and did not play the first game. Clayton was not on the last ATL chart either and he played. Owens was not on it at Syracuse either but he dressed and warmed up with the team. My understanding is the Dylans were both caught in contact tracing and should both be back now. Ryans I really don't know the deal with.. they've been really quiet about it. Hope he's back as well.

TampaBayJacket

Dodd-Like
Does anyone have the scoop on James Graham? It seems like he could be helpful on the field somewhere other than QB.