Awesome #24 (again) - Anree

I'll take 24 more 3*s with that many p5 schools after them.

and while that is a fairly easy & likely not too bad of a way to go in deciding who is good, you would miss guys like PJ Daniels, who was a 2* and had to walk on and later became the ACC's leading rusher and a 4th round NFL pick by the Ravens

gtvcu05pjruntd460goldtimer.jpg

and while that is a fairly easy & likely not too bad of a way to go in deciding who is good, you would miss guys like PJ Daniels, who was a 2* and had to walk on and later became the ACC's leading rusher and a 4th round NFL pick by the Ravens

I'll go out on a limb and say your "hit rate" is going to be a touch* higher if you're filling your roster with highly coveted 3-stars rather than loading up on walk-ons. Just my personal hunch and not based on any science.

I'll go out on a limb and say your "hit rate" is going to be a touch* higher if you're filling your roster with highly coveted 3-stars rather than loading up on walk-ons. Just my personal hunch and not based on any science.

i agree and i dont think that i said anything contrary to that opinion. but blindly selecting only some level of stars or above is also dumb. thats why i think your own coaching staff has to be pretty good talent evaluators and i think we are

Back