BCS NC Thread

Derrytree, proving he is a bandwagon fairweather fan that likes to jump on the bandwagon of all teams that are having success.
You tool I go to Tennessee, although I hate Bama when we play them, right now I love them.

At least Kirby is actually bringing up the fact that Texas was in the game with minutes left despite everything.

I would love to see Miami play and beat Alabama. The taunting by the Miami players would be classic.

EXACTLY.

YOU GO TO UT. YOU DON'T GO TO ALABAMA.

SEC fans bandwagon an entire freakin' conference. And then run their mouths constantly about it.
Yes and different teams from the SEC win it every year, UT's time will come soon if we don't get any more arrests.

You tool I go to Tennessee, although I hate Bama when we play them, right now I love them.

Bandwagon fan STFU. No one cares. Go play on the Tennessee playground where people actually support your SEC dominance opinion.

Bandwagon fan STFU. No one cares. Go play on the Tennessee playground where people actually support your SEC dominance opinion.
Um until another conference wins a MNC I see no reason not to brag. The only time I pull against the SEC is when Georgia Tech is playing them. I never ever pull for UGAy though. Ever.

Well.... my dad used to own an Alabama hat, so I guess I can lay my claim to a little bit of the NC right now.

Just for kicks, this was posted on my facebook wall (a Miami fan):

I think da U has the best chance next year...not just sayin that cuz Im a die hard U fan..just cuz of the talent they have coming back..bama ain't got shiz or any swagga like da U.

Calm down, fools.

Derrty = GT< UT < ACC < SEC

Which is fine considering he goes to UT... Sometimes y'all look for reasons to argue.

Honestly, I can live with SEC teams arguing this win as conference dominance, cause I knew they would do it anyway. I am just held in awe at the utter disrespect Bama gave to Texas by scoring a pointless touchdown when a knee would suffice.

Um until another conference wins a MNC I see no reason not to brag. The only time I pull against the SEC is when Georgia Tech is playing them. I never ever pull for UGAy though. Ever.

I don't have any more time to go back and forth with you because I have work (ORNL) tomorrow and will have to drive through the damn ice in Knoxville tomorrow morning.

I will agree to disagree. There is no best conference in football and I used to actually respect you, but my opinion of you has changed dramatically because I thought you were a die hard GT fan. I know you probably don't care, but just saying ...

Good night guys. I'm looking forward to the NFL playoffs this weekend ... should be fun.

Honestly, I can live with SEC teams arguing this win as conference dominance, cause I knew they would do it anyway. I am just held in awe at the utter disrespect Bama gave to Texas by scoring a pointless touchdown when a knee would suffice.

Bing!

Celebrate all you want, that's what we do after football games. No need to be a d-bag to a bunch of kids though.

I don't have any more time to go back and forth with you because I have work (ORNL) tomorrow and will have to drive through the damn ice in Knoxville tomorrow morning.

I will agree to disagree. There is no best conference in football and I used to actually respect you, but my opinion of you has changed dramatically because I thought you were a die hard GT fan. I know you probably don't care, but just saying ...

Good night guys. I'm looking forward to the NFL playoffs this weekend ... should be fun.
Charlie Whisenthunt and the Cards are gonna tear up the Pack.

Oh trust me, I was very pissed when we lost to Iowa, not to mention almost that entire game. I would go for GT over UT honestly, unless UT was doing drastically better.

Back