BCS NC Thread

I love how Ingram and friends are beating their chests like they beheaded a giant. Wow, good job guys you beat Texas minus Colt McCoy. What an accomplishment considering Texas A&M almost did that to them with Colt McCoy. My God I f***ing hate the BS that is college football in its current state.

National Champion = not Bama

Wow class act Ingram there...hook'em horns sign down and then the slit the throat motion.

Am I the only one who doesn't give a crap about this dudes convict dad?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ingram is why Bama won that game, but give it to the kid, he has a Heisman and stuff.

Colt McCoy is why Texas lost that game, and Gilbert is a f*cking monster in the making.

I don't think I have ever seen a game like this at such a high level where everyone is just neglecting the fact that a team lost their most important player. The announcers are just glossing over it ... wtf!! How is this possible? It's akin to the horrible mainstream media coverage of politics.

Deja vu. The ending of this game was like a replay of the Tech game. Despite all odds, Texas gets ball back down 3 in bad field position with a chance to win, then blows it. Opponent goes up by 10.

You can tell ESPN is politically defending the Heisman voters choice.

I don't think I have ever seen a game like this at such a high level where everyone is just neglecting the fact that a team lost their most important player. The announcers are just glossing over it ... wtf!! How is this possible? It's akin to the horrible mainstream media coverage of politics.

ESPN has the SEC TV contract next year.

They have a financial interest in pumping up SEC teams.

What kills me with SEC schools (except Vandy) is their belief that they are not only the greatest football conference/team in the country, but school as well. This is why I like GT. They win, have class, and smart kids.

If it had been Tebow, the announcers would be going insane about it.

If Bama doesn't run the clock down here, I lose all respect for Saban

I hope CPJ whips the **** out of them and purposely runs up the score when we play them.

Back