BCS NC Thread

Just absolutely no need to score there. I'm sure ESPN will use the extra margin of victory to its full advantage.

I respected Saban a bit, cause he does a good job coaching and has great defenses. I now consider this guy a complete asshole who did more to refute their championship on that touchdown than anything Texas did to embarrass them in the first place.

Now its time for the most obnoxious fans in CFB to gloat......

I live near Alabama. For those who have never been around a lot of their fans, imagine this:

1) Uga
2) ND
3) LSU
4) Any other trashy, redneck SEC team

Combined, telling you that no one has ever won 13 titles.

I hope somebody at ESPN, even if it isn't a main announcer but PTI or someone like that, please call out Saban for that bull****.

This status was taken off of facebook.

2010 National Champs!!! Roll Tide Roll !!! 13th national championship for Bama! Hey longhorns hey longhorns we just beat the HELL outta of you RAMMER JAMMER YELLOW HAMMER GIVE EM' HELL ALABAMA

It has already started.

And a big screw you to Colt McCoy. And Nick Saban, put that microphone down sir, you just played a largely unknown true freshman quarterback.

This status was taken off of facebook.

2010 National Champs!!! Roll Tide Roll !!! 13th national championship for Bama! Hey longhorns hey longhorns we just beat the HELL outta of you RAMMER JAMMER YELLOW HAMMER GIVE EM' HELL ALABAMA

See my post about their fans on the last page.

Well that's their school chant, can't blame the Bama fans cause they did win the game.

It's the people who try to argue SEC dominance, or the people who quote the victory margin are the ones who can go straight to hell.

A ton of guts to say congrats to Bama for Colt even with the crap they just pulled.

Of course Ingram doesn't say anything of that sort.

Mark Ingram, one of the handfull of guys who did what they were supposed to do this game. Respect that guy.

Back