Bill O'Brien..

Re: Bill O\'Brien..

Originally posted by BeeBad:
Someone explain this to me...

With Coach George O'Leary, Mr. Bill O'Brien coached our Offense to an average of 31.5 points/game...

With gailey looking over his shoulder, Mr. Bill O'Brien coached our Offensive to an average of 21.8 points/game...

O'Brien was the common denominator... Yet a 10 point difference is production...
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I read this and laughed out loud... lets see.. let me take away one of your legs and an arm, but I still expect you to run and catch as you always did...

BOB had Godsey, Burns, and Campbell in 2001... if I am not mistaken, all three were gone last year.. these guys accounted for over 90% of offensive production in 2001.. to use point production etc is absurd.. its apples and oranges.. the question is this.. how do you lose 5 games in 2001 with most of your offense returning from 2000? THAT is a better question. And and even better question is this.. is BOB is such a talented OC.. then why hasnt RF appointed him to that post at MD.. if he was that good, you an bet RF would have him in the slot..

Back