Brandon Adams

Has Tech been defeated in Athens since 2012? (Hint: "since" = "after").

Here's something you'll understand:

Filet-O-Fish, no tartar sauce, large combo

That's like saying Tech has been undefeated in the NCG this decade

Has Tech been defeated in Athens since 2012? (Hint: "since" = "after").

Here's something you'll understand:

Filet-O-Fish, no tartar sauce, large combo

Filet o fish and no tartar sauce? Blasphemy! I can't eat a filet o fish without the cheese hanging half out one side and a gob of tartar sauce leaking out the other, with a grease covered bun.

It just wouldn't be right.

First of all, too*

Secondly, Chubb had a faster 40 time than Michel did. And an SEC best 29 bench press reps. I like his chances. I do, however, agree that Sony will be a better NFL back.
Maybe I should have said Chubb isn't quick enough. Good defenses seem to get him in the backfield a lot before he gets started.

Filet o fish and no tartar sauce? Blasphemy! I can't eat a filet o fish without the cheese hanging half out one side and a gob of tartar sauce leaking out the other, with a grease covered bun.

It just wouldn't be right.

Tartar sauce is for people who don't like the taste of fish.

And yet, still, all those millions won't buy them a home victory over Georgia Tech

Same could be said about a home victory over UGA for all the tech players the last 20 years. Only difference is most of them don't have an NFL paycheck coming in.

Same could be said about a home victory over UGA for all the tech players the last 20 years. Only difference is most of them don't have an NFL paycheck coming in.
Thats what makes it funny... these guys are getting millions in NFL yet couldn't buy a victory of GT at home

I’ve heard him talk on the radio
He sounds morbidly obese

Yeah I think he filled in for Chuck or Chernoff once. He sounds obese and also on the spectrum, honestly. Couldn't believe they let him on the radio. Anyway, dumb idea is dumb. Why would they want a tougher schedule when they just made the playoff with a weak one?

Last edited:
And yet, still, Michel and Chubb will never know the feeling of walking off the bubbling cesspool of a field in Athens knowing what it feels like to beat Georgia Tech at home. Feels good.

And yet, still, Michel and Chubb will never know the feeling of walking off the bubbling cesspool of a field in Athens knowing what it feels like to beat Georgia Tech at home. Feels good.

I feel like you're overestimating how much they care about a home win over tech. At the very least, I'm sure they think about much less than you all do. Such a sad state of affairs when that's all you have to cling to.

I feel like you're overestimating how much they care about a home win over tech. At the very least, I'm sure they think about much less than you all do. Such a sad state of affairs when that's all you have to cling to.
Dude, those customers aren't going to serve themselves. Now put down your phone, put on your paper hat and commence taking orders. And if there aren't any customers then get out there and wipe the tables down.

Dude, those customers aren't going to serve themselves. Now put down your phone, put on your paper hat and commence taking orders. And if there aren't any customers then get out there and wipe the tables down.

Such a tired, outdated comeback.

Back