Brandon Adams

This guy is your typical delusional UGA fan. They had a great season and we were down so now all of the sudden history is erased.

This guy is your typical delusional UGA fan. They had a great season and we were down so now all of the sudden history is erased.

Yes, this is 1981 era dwag M.O. "we will never lose to Tech again...lets drop them" I remember that tard Munson blabbing this same garbage on his radio show in '81. Was in Sanford on that beautiful Saturday in '84 when Im sure some of them wished we were off the schedule.

So Brandon Adams was the radio host who asked Paul Johnson about the importance of the rivalry from a tech prospective when he remarked that it's a quality of life issue. He also, if you'll recall, asked the coach what do the fans do at the work place when hearing about a loss in the series for 365 days a year? This is where the, "I don't know, punch them in the mouth quote came from." Brandom Adams is a super homer dwag and has taken shots at Tech on the radio before. I remember when UGA was ranked preseason no. 1 under Richt and during one of his radio sit-ins he claimed that Tech would was so bad that they wouldn't beat Duke that year (Duke was still cellar dweller back then). Some irate fans had called in to tell him how ridiculous he was and that he was just taking jabs. Funny thing is that year, Tech would not only beat the Blue Devils, we also would take out the preseason no. 1 Mutts is Athens. I always wanted to meet him so I could bring this up to his pompous POS ass. He must be feeling lonely again and seeking attention by making such a comment. I mean come on, he surrounds himself with children that probably just figured out how not to öööö themselves.

So Brandon Adams was the radio host who asked Paul Johnson about the importance of the rivalry from a tech prospective when he remarked that it's a quality of life issue. He also, if you'll recall, asked the coach what do the fans do at the work place when hearing about a loss in the series for 365 days a year? This is where the, "I don't know, punch them in the mouth quote came from." Brandom Adams is a super homer dwag and has taken shots at Tech on the radio before. I remember when UGA was ranked preseason no. 1 under Richt and during one of his radio sit-ins he claimed that Tech would was so bad that they wouldn't beat Duke that year (Duke was still cellar dweller back then). Some irate fans had called in to tell him how ridiculous he was and that he was just taking jabs. Funny thing is that year, Tech would not only beat the Blue Devils, we also would take out the preseason no. 1 Mutts is Athens. I always wanted to meet him so I could bring this up to his pompous POS ass. He must be feeling lonely again and seeking attention by making such a comment. I mean come on, he surrounds himself with children that probably just figured out how not to öööö themselves.

Solid post IMO.

well he sounds obese, so you're better off not interacting with him if you see him. öööö can be contagious.

never heard of her

How much Stingtalk airtime are we going to allocate to a morbidly obese, dumbass dwag fan?

Dale_the_whale.jpg

It will be 37 or so yes before the dawgs get another cream puff schedule like they had this yr. They also had all those seniors. They want be half the team they were last yr.

Back