Brandon Adams

I think it was more about going out with a victory and a better overall season than a home victory, but hey, tell yourself what you need to.

So your Dwags do think a victory over GT is important then?

Such a tired, outdated comeback.
Really? How tired and outdated is signing up with a handle to pose as a Tech fan?

Learn from your Dwag brethren (Saxon, Jake, etc.) who come on this board and don't pretend to be something they aren't.

Last edited:
Really? How tired and outdated is signing up with a handle to pose as a Tech fan?

Learn from your Dwag brethren who come on this board and don't pretend to be something they aren't.

You're such a savage. Really cut me to the quick there.

Never said they didn't. I'm sure they think a victory over any team they play is important.
Do they care so much about other teams that they sign up on their boards and pretend to be their fans? asking for a friend

I feel like you're overestimating how much they care about a home win over tech. At the very least, I'm sure they think about much less than you all do. Such a sad state of affairs when that's all you have to cling to.
And yet, when I look at them running the ball in the NFL and earning their million$, I will know that neither one of them ever experienced the joy of a home win over Georgia Tech. That alone will claw at them after their 4 year NFL careers are over. Perhaps they will be brought back to Athens to be honored as two of UGAg's greatest running backs to never have a home win over Georgia Tech. It will be quite a moving moment.

Filet o fish and no tartar sauce? Blasphemy! I can't eat a filet o fish without the cheese hanging half out one side and a gob of tartar sauce leaking out the other, with a grease covered bun.

It just wouldn't be right.
Ha! just another artery clogging fast food meal!but, you're right, it does taste good.

Why the öööö is this thread here? The most interesting thing that could come out of Brandon Adams' mouth never does because he always swallows. Everyone who has posted in this thread unironically should be banned immediately and then shot.

Ha! just another artery clogging fast food meal!but, you're right, it does taste good.

If you check MickeyD's nutritional tables you will see how much better for you a FoF is than just about anything else on the menu.

Why the öööö is this thread here? The most interesting thing that could come out of Brandon Adams' mouth never does because he always swallows. Everyone who has posted in this thread unironically should be banned immediately and then shot.

U mad bro?

Agree that this thread should get deleted from internet

Lol like you have friends
One day, when you drop dead of a heart attack, having never seen georgia win anything since 1980 and always hoping that next year is the year, I hope that your fat, fetid, rotten carcass is shoveled into the coal plant providing power to the school for the lobotomized, incestuous, infectious, illiterate and unloved assholes in Athens. Somehow, your remains may generate a fraction of the power required for the machine providing ice to keep UGA's balls cold.. and then your life might have a glimmer of purpose. I hope this day comes soon. öööö off. All the way off.

One day, when you drop dead of a heart attack, having never seen georgia win anything since 1980 and always hoping that next year is the year, I hope that your fat, fetid, rotten carcass is shoveled into the coal plant providing power to the school for the lobotomized, incestuous, infectious, illiterate and unloved assholes in Athens. Somehow, your remains may generate a fraction of the power required for the machine providing ice to keep UGA's balls cold.. and then your life might have a glimmer of purpose. I hope this day comes soon. öööö off. All the way off.
I like this guy.

Back