Calm your Tits

I think he relates better to his teammates and the locker room because he’s local and they know him.

isn’t Sims from Florida? I think these little things can matter in a locker room.
Yes, Sims is from Jacksonville.

Yates is doing a fine job, but I would like to see Sims in some action and more experience.

Jordan played a terrific game today. He does not have great arm strength, but my goodness he played with heart and intelligence. There is no way I bench him for Sims right now.

But, Sims will get his chance at some point. When he does, he has to have learned the importance of ball security. Last year, and in his rough twenty minutes to start this year, he has simply made too many ball handling and judgment mistakes that turned the ball over. He has the stronger arm and can break the longer runs with his speed. But, he has to become dependable if he is going to be our QB.

You might argue he could have made a play or two to win a game like today. But a couple of fumbles or picks and we could have been beaten soundly. I hope the coaches have his attention. His next chance to play will be crucial to his future.

Clemson is very beatable this year. We will see how GT is the next two weeks with UNC & Pitt we win those two games, we are in it. If we lose....then it is going to be a long season. FWIW Michigan hung 63 on NIU. Last week Wyoming hung 50 on them....

öööö you bitch. Prefer a duel?
yu-gi-oh-time-to-duel.gif

HC approval thread will be on Monday. Still too much liquor and emotion tonight. Collins will get a thumbs up from me.
Hard to give a guy a thumbs up when there’s a timeout in the 4th on a potential game winning drive and he’s just strutting on the sidelines.

Clemson’s offense sucks. We were inside the 5 and tried a bunch of sissy bull crap instead of what got us to the 5 in the first place.

GC is learning on the job and I hope he gets it down. Furthermore, I believe in our team. But he still doesn’t get a thumbs up from me. We’re 1-2 and I’m not giving a loser a thumbs up.

Long time since I've been this proud of the fight in a TECH team. Even when we were winning CPJ's teams would quit at times. This team played D1 college football right up to the end. Just like you want.. Honestly I want to do it again. Not the losing, the effort. No loss is a good loss but just to see the sweat on ööööing Dabo was worth the price. We worried that asshat and he gave us props after the game. It's not a win but it feels like validation. Way to play TECH. Really nice effort. Really proud of these guys to go over there and fight.
Really don’t care whether Dabo gives us props or not. But damn proud of our effort.

I think the fact of the matter is: if Yates had started every game we would be 2-1 with a hard fought loss to Clemson. It’s unfortunate for Sims and I think there’s a little bit of GA boys club going on, but it is what it is.
What do you mean by Georgia boys club ? I agree with the rest btw.

What do you mean by Georgia boys club ? I agree with the rest btw.
I just mean he’s from GA and a lot of his teammates are too and they may feel more comfortable or have a previous rapport with him.

I told myself if we hold Clemson under 50 and score a TD I consider this game a good game in my book. Defense played at an A level and the results speak for themselves. Yates led the offense well, Patenaude had a good game plan. The lack of red zone offense by Patenaude is the biggest hole in his game. He’s got no plan inside the 10 yard line. Offensive players get an A, Patenaude gets a B.

Seemed like it was an issue of the ol. We seemed to have trouble getting anything going on the ground when we needed to.

Back