Calm your Tits

Have tits been calmed? It has been several days

Have tits been calmed? It has been several days

78f6.gif

Still too many penalties....still trouble getting calls in.....great game plan though....two field goals is awesome....need a few more bodies, on both lines....Yates is it....Sims gets a special package that is all.
The pre-snap errors are infuriating.

Clemson is very beatable this year. We will see how GT is the next two weeks with UNC & Pitt we win those two games, we are in it. If we lose....then it is going to be a long season. FWIW Michigan hung 63 on NIU. Last week Wyoming hung 50 on them....
Correct. Meatchicken scored on their first nine possessions. We were not ready to play and played a terrible game.

But isn't Sims a Captain? Was he elected or appointed?
Collins stated that captains are typically rotated through the season, but the captains from KSU were kept for Clemson (maybe superstition - I don’t remember the reason given).

Collins stated that captains are typically rotated through the season, but the captains from KSU were kept for Clemson (maybe superstition - I don’t remember the reason given).

I've found that leadership is best structured like a revolving door /s

I've found that leadership is best structured like a revolving door /s

Didn’t we rotate captains under CPJ and eventually select “permanent captains” after a few games? I didn’t pay that much attention to it, but I remember hearing that term used.

JRjr

Didn’t we rotate captains under CPJ and eventually select “permanent captains” after a few games? I didn’t pay that much attention to it, but I remember hearing that term used.

JRjr

Iirc we elected permanent captains but also had a captain of the week. Your point is fair - I could be misremembering and being overly critical of a normal practice.

Back