Calm your Tits

PM Gold

Varsity Lurker
Hard to give a guy a thumbs up when there’s a timeout in the 4th on a potential game winning drive and he’s just strutting on the sidelines.

Clemson’s offense sucks. We were inside the 5 and tried a bunch of sissy bull crap instead of what got us to the 5 in the first place.

GC is learning on the job and I hope he gets it down. Furthermore, I believe in our team. But he still doesn’t get a thumbs up from me. We’re 1-2 and I’m not giving a loser a thumbs up.
I thought we would have a tough time keeping it within 28. The defense played well enough for us to win.
The red zone offense is nothing but WTF moments. Patenaude tries to be too clever.

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
Today was the first time in awhile I’ve seen hope in GT Football. Our boys played their hearts out and I tip my hat to Clown in Chief. Today Georgia Tech looked like a team that’s in the right direction and they almost upset one of the best teams in the country. This is not a moral victory statement because you all know I don’t take moral victories. Just saying I’m looking forward to more than the tailgate next Saturday.

Go Jackets!
LOL, are you the same guy that posted this:

Calm your tits indeed.

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member

coit

One is losing to a MAC team that went 0-6 last year and the other is losing to Clemson in a hard fought battle. Why don’t you go be a pissant with someone else today?
I just think it is funny that one of the most emotional people on Stingtalk started a thread telling everyone to calm down.

Don't be mad bro! If you gonna dish it out you gotta be able to take it, amirite?

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
I just think it is funny that one of the most emotional people on Stingtalk started a thread telling everyone to calm down.

Don't be mad bro! If you gonna dish it out you gotta be able to take it, amirite?
I’m not mad. I know you’re a fan of doing gotcha attacks on everyone here with your repost posts and öööö like this but it doesn’t even make sense. Do you understand what’s different between last night and the team 2 weeks ago? If I think Collins is a piece of öööö next week I will say he is a piece of öööö. I made this thread after a hard fought loss and I noticed people calling for heads.

coit

I’m not mad. I know you’re a fan of doing gotcha attacks on everyone here with your repost posts and öööö like this but it doesn’t even make sense. Do you understand what’s different between last night and the team 2 weeks ago? If I think Collins is a piece of öööö next week I will say he is a piece of öööö. I made this thread after a hard fought loss and I noticed people calling for heads.
I didn't see anyone criticizing the coaching staff yesterday, other than maybe to question a particular play call. Maybe I just overlooked it. @Jacketblind said he deleted one of his threads, maybe that was it?

Team played great, coaches called a solid game. I have no complaints. But I also don't call for coaches to be fired after a bad game either. That's in poor taste in my opinion.

As for the first week, I think the team took their opponents too lightly and hopefully learned an important lesson. In the big picture, it could turn out to be one of the most important games in the season in that it sent a message that every game and every opponent must be taken seriously.

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
I didn't see anyone criticizing the coaching staff yesterday, other than maybe to question a particular play call. Maybe I just overlooked it. @Jacketblind said he deleted one of his threads, maybe that was it?
CBBE3415-28E1-488C-861C-4755742E6BD1.jpeg

C21E814D-A036-4DF5-A85A-6F1C461EF3EC.jpeg

coit

Coit isn't the same as he used to be. I've got him on block. Maybe he's suffering from dementia. Maybe his nurse is using dried out wipes on his ass and it's all chaffed. Either way, he's more bitter than a day shift stripper's nipple sweat when the AC unit goes out in claremont lounge. do yourself a favor and block his ramblings.

shame.
:bigcry:

AlaGold

Dodd-Like
I think he relates better to his teammates and the locker room because he’s local and they know him.

isn’t Sims from Florida? I think these little things can matter in a locker room.
But isn't Sims a Captain? Was he elected or appointed?

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
@Akinji07 is certainly busy but I can’t help but notice there’s something missing today.

I also will notice that there will be undoubtedly less people participating in this poll. Seems that only the trolls come out after a bad loss.

gtchief

Not Wrong, Just An A******
@Akinji07 is certainly busy but I can’t help but notice there’s something missing today.

I also will notice that there will be undoubtedly less people participating in this poll. Seems that only the trolls come out after a bad loss.
If you ask nicely he will give you his approval pole

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
If you ask nicely he will give you his approval pole
Something in me tells me stingtalk doesnt really want it. Some of us like living in our fantasy world after taking Clemson to the wire.

WracerX

Dr. Dunkingstein
This is a big year for him. He has two QBs who can run the system. Let’s not forget that Sims beat out Graham, not because of his legs or ability to hit the deep ball (Graham could do the former as well as Sims and the latter better and more consistently). Sims won because he could hit those short and intermediate throws. Yates has shown he can do that as well as or better than Sims. The OL may not be dominating, but they have been serviceable through 3 games.

Clemson’s defense looks solid. UNC’s looks suspect, especially to the underneath stuff. Saturday’s game should give us a good idea where we stand .